• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Clemson vs. Wake Game Thread - 7:49 on ABC

God damn. We just practically kneeled on third down again to set up a FG. “Guys you’ll be able to tell your kids we scored points on Clemson”

Attempt at a draw play. Not gonna work against Clem

Sorry but tackling a Defensive lineman as he rushes is a missed call, period.

There's an argument that could be made that they aren't missed calls as in the refs didn't miss them. I guess your non-call inclusion in the last sentence covers that scenario too however, but that implies that the refs decided something was not a valid penalty to call versus knowing it was a penalty but giving Clemson the benefit anyways.

Clearly we've got to sling it with Hartman to score TDs. So just do it.

A hand-off on 3rd and 10 against the #1 team in the country when you desperately need points..... mind boggling.

We can’t run block against them. It’s not gonna happen. Just stop trying and mix in occasional runs.

Terrible play calling after a nice big play time to put up our normal 3 then pack it in

Put a tight end in the backfield for pass pro and throw every fucking play.

Stop all the pissing and moaning....obviously you know -it -alls have no clue who any of our opponents really are, or who we are. To expect this Deacs team to compete on the opening game with a Clemson squad that is way better at every position save Basham is just ridiculous. The missed PI in the 1st qtr was a bad break for us while we were still in it momentarily. But don't be mislead. We're being as competitive as possible with a crappy o-line and no big time threats on offense. Our tackling overall has been better than ly. I actually feel better about the rest of our schedule than I thought I would. This game was never gonna be close no matter when or where it was played. Finish this game without any key injuries and most of our opponents are gonna look a lot easier than these guys we're playing tonite.

I passed up obligatory Saturday night marital relations for this shit?

Stop all the pissing and moaning....obviously you know -it -alls have no clue who any of our opponents really are, or who we are. To expect this Deacs team to compete on the opening game with a Clemson squad that is way better at every position save Basham is just ridiculous. The missed PI in the 1st qtr was a bad break for us while we were still in it momentarily. But don't be mislead. We're being as competitive as possible with a crappy o-line and no big time threats on offense. Our tackling overall has been better than ly. I actually feel better about the rest of our schedule than I thought I would. This game was never gonna be close no matter when or where it was played. Finish this game without any key injuries and most of our opponents are gonna look a lot easier than these guys we're playing tonite.

Fuck you and your mother

Back