• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Clemson vs. Wake Game Thread - 7:49 on ABC

I'm really glad that WF played their last series as they did for the FG. I appreciate being down by only 31 vs 34.

Walker comes in to ball out on limited carries as usual

Walker is so much better than CBS. Inexcusable to not have him getting more snaps.

Can someone familiar with the program explain what is happening with Walker? The guy is absolute dynamite on the field.

Why are we only playing 9 guys on defense? At least that is what it looks like.

My problem is we play this like a normal game. Lose by 50 or 70 is all the same. Go for it on 4 th and short instead of trying a fg. We are not going to win kicking fg. Our staff seems to think ‘play our game well and it will be ok’ but the reality is we need to be aggressive against top 5 teams. If it doesn’t work we lose by 2-3 more tds but who cares?

Walker is a playmaker on a team without a strong OL that lacks playmakers. He needs to play. It's not difficult.

Back