• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Clemson vs. Wake Game Thread - 7:49 on ABC

Who is doing KOs? First time in years we are actually getting touchbacks on those

Giant block of text shaped like a fusiondad post? You betcha! Guess I can skip over whatever lowf nonsense is trapped inside that poor formatting.

Stop all the pissing and moaning....obviously you know -it -alls have no clue who any of our opponents really are, or who we are. To expect this Deacs team to compete on the opening game with a Clemson squad that is way better at every position save Basham is just ridiculous. The missed PI in the 1st qtr was a bad break for us while we were still in it momentarily. But don't be mislead. We're being as competitive as possible with a crappy o-line and no big time threats on offense. Our tackling overall has been better than ly. I actually feel better about the rest of our schedule than I thought I would. This game was never gonna be close no matter when or where it was played. Finish this game without any key injuries and most of our opponents are gonna look a lot easier than these guys we're playing tonite.

lowf gets thrown around on the boards way too much, usually being applied in the wrong situations. If you need an example of the appropriate use of lowf, this is the kind of post you should look for.

I know it's Clemson, but this defense stinks.

We should open our season against the #1 team in the country every year. This is fun.

Stop all the pissing and moaning....obviously you know -it -alls have no clue who any of our opponents really are, or who we are. To expect this Deacs team to compete on the opening game with a Clemson squad that is way better at every position save Basham is just ridiculous. The missed PI in the 1st qtr was a bad break for us while we were still in it momentarily. But don't be mislead. We're being as competitive as possible with a crappy o-line and no big time threats on offense. Our tackling overall has been better than ly. I actually feel better about the rest of our schedule than I thought I would. This game was never gonna be close no matter when or where it was played. Finish this game without any key injuries and most of our opponents are gonna look a lot easier than these guys we're playing tonite.

2019 UNC W 21-20
2018 Texas A&M W 28-26
2018 Syracuse W 27-23
2017 Syracuse L 24-27
2016 Troy W 30-24
2016 Pitt L 42-43

All unranked teams who played Clemson very tight or who beat them in the last four seasons. Stop being such a coward.

Back