• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Coaching Search Thread

36601_yhst75848739727244_2255_103153439.jpg

Wellman is so jacked up right now to name Lobo as Grobe's successor.

double-middle-finger.gif

IF IF IF we were to throw money at a coordinator, I would want Chad Morris. I don't think we can get him or Smart.

Probably an uninspiring coordinator from an BCS conference school with no head coaching experience but solid "culture".

Meh, Petrino is a scumbag. I don't want a guy who doesn't have the balls to tell his own team he's leaving coaching our football team.

I don't give a shit about class, I give a shit about WINS.

and also how funny would that be to have Petrino ride the motorcycle in his first game?!

Can you imagine how much more hated Wellman will be if he steps up to the mic in a little bit and say's Lobo is being promoted to head coach????

TALE OF THE TAPE ON PETE LEMBO:

Played at Georgetown. 43 years old. Coached at Elon, now is the Head Coach of Ball State.

24-12 during his time at Ball State, with 9 win seasons the last two years.

He's also been pulling kids out of NC and bringing them to Indiana. It will take three years to bring in the OL to have an offense based on cut blocking.

We have shown we have the money to dish out to our head coach so I say we go Lembo or someone bigger. The OC at Clemson would be good cause that's where we struggle and have a running QB next year as our starter.

Can you imagine how much more hated Wellman will be if he steps up to the mic in a little bit and say's Lobo is being promoted to head coach????

might be worth it for the comedy

ph might have a heart attack

Back