• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread

Looks like he's currently looking at 470,000.00 according to that screen grab. That is assuming low scoring game tonight and he doesn't get passed

No 470k is the full prize pool (I think). 1st place payouts probably total something like 50k? I mean, still nothing to sneeze at...

Yeah, its probably close to 40k. I'm in a few of those same contests and for the ones I'm in the 1st place payouts are as follows:

$250k contest = $20k
$100k contest = $7500
$50k contest = $4k

One of the other $50k ones is a $10 double up so it would just pay $20.

Yeah, Wilmington's numbers are correct. Range should between about $5k and $30k plus the other lineups I have in.

Winning the $20k will be the hardest as Vick and Bell only need 28 to pass me but that lineup isn't in the others. Also still talking potential equity with that Woodhead lineup.

Discussed it. Would be by either betting the under on prop bets for the main guys who could beat me or grabbing equity in my friends lineup.

Need 24 combined points from Bell and Keenan Allen tonight to win $100 in H-to-H

Which I thought was a big deal until reading Nonny's post. Now I don't care.

My main competition across the contests are the following:
Antonio Gates down by 15
Danny Woodhead down by 16
Vick + Bell down by 30
Bell down by 28+ (couple here)

Hasn't been the worst, but definitely not a good half. The good news? Still in first in all 3 tournaments with just 30 minutes of football to go. The bad news? Well...

Gates lineup now 0.3 points behind me.
Woodhead lineup now 3.4 points behind me.
Vick + Bell now 11.8 points behind me.
Bell lineups now 14.84 points behind me.

And a few others chasing as well...

Ahh gotcha. Didn't realize there was a gates lineup. Should have went back and reread

Bell with 14.5 at halftime

I only need 6 points to win, which I'm more than okay with Keenan Allen accumulating as long as Nonny pays for the dances at the end of year OGBoards Vegas banana

Bye-bye, 1st. I expect Woodhead to get his as well. Now just going to try to hold for as much cash as possible.

Well, it was fun. But Gates did me in. That second TD really hurt because a couple Rivers - Gates stacks flew up the board.

Finished in 6th in the $25, 3rd in the $12, and 5th in the $5. Total winnings from those lineups is $5300. And then very hard to tell what total is for that site but should be up another $1500-$2000 from other lineups in total. Definitely not the $30k I was hoping for but still not a bad weekend.

I scored a goose egg this week, so I'd take your $5300 lol. Props on the Bortles stack.

Back