• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Dayton Game Thread

The fadeaway jumper by Nikita was one of the funniest things I've ever seen from an athlete.

Wait... is Dayton's head coach Archie Miller, the PG from NC State a few years ago?

We're getting more layups this half in the halfcourt than in any five games under previous coaches. Fun to watch.

Very small sample size, but TC looks WAY better this half than at any point last season, IMHO. He's penetrating and dishing out very effectively right now.

Travis bricks a three. 26-26 at 3:31.

We're really cold from the arc, we're getting good shots in the halfcourt, but are struggling on the glass. A little better lately.

McKie missed a WIDE open 3. Nobody even tried to contest. Shots just aren't falling early. I agree that the team looks really well-coached, though.

I hate Dayton basketball now. I hope they never win another game as long as that jackass is their head coach.

Well he starts, and he's better than Carson, so I feel like that would be a strong indicator that he is. And he's not terrible.

He starts because he is tall and we need a 4, not because he is a good basketball player. What a simplistic argument you just made...

Back