• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Deacs - High Point game thread

I mean he has to be doing it on purpose at this point, right? His friends or family must have said something by now, right???

I would like to see how his wife dresses, because i can't imagine any woman with any sense of style letting their man go out like that

BC blows seriously hard. 2-6. They beat New Hampshire by 3 points and UC Riverside by 2 points in OT.

Though, to be fair, the only bad teams they have lost to are BU and Holy Cross.

A basketball prospectus writer and KenPom had a discussion on twitter about the worst major conference basketball teams of the KenPom era after Utah (1-7) got shellacked by CS Fullerton at home tonight. 08 Oregon St, 09 Indiana, 09 Depaul, 11 LSU, 11 Wake, 12 Utah and 12 BC all made appearances.

The basketball prospectus writer is doing a post on that subject soon.

Any students that have a class with his daughter need to get to the bottom of this issue. She shouldn't let her father leave the house like that.

A basketball prospectus writer and KenPom had a discussion on twitter about the worst major conference basketball teams of the KenPom era after Utah (1-7) got shellacked by CS Fullerton at home tonight. 08 Oregon St, 09 Indiana, 09 Depaul, 11 LSU, 11 Wake, 12 Utah and 12 BC all made appearances.

The basketball prospectus writer is doing a post on that subject soon.

I assume it's John Gasaway?

Yes, this is terrible.

akd89u.jpg

Holy fucking time warp. What the fuck is he wearing. That is pathetic.

I used to think he should get a real tie, but I'm starting to like it. They're hideous, but that's kind of his "thing." Mike Brey has nasty turtlenecks, and [Redacted] has horrendous ties.

It can be a fine thing if he has a good sense of humor about it (I chucked a little writing this - I'm not sure Bz has a sense of humor).

I do seriously wonder if he wears them in an attempt to match the tie dyes. They always have a pattern that's similar to tie dye. But if that's the case, I say fuck it, just go get the actual tie dye tie from the deacon shop. Balls to the wall, baby.

From page 2.

Just imagine two years from now when we're Top 10 and all the kids in the student section come to games in awful ties and sport jackets.

I mean he has to be doing it on purpose at this point, right? His friends or family must have said something by now, right???

He's been trolling the shit out of us the whole time! A true master of the art.

Just wait til he really starts coaching and we make the NIT!

What the fuck is wrong with this man. He is making our basketball program look like a fucking joke, not just by poor coaching, but by looking like a used prius salesman.. Can we hire Dino as a fashion consultant for buzz? I mean looking like a mobster is leaps and bounds better than what this retard wears...

What the fuck is wrong with this man. He is making our basketball program look like a fucking joke, not just by poor coaching, but by looking like a used prius salesman.. Can we hire Dino as a fashion consultant for buzz? I mean looking like a mobster is leaps and bounds better than what this retard wears...

Tell us how you really feel champ.

The joke's on the collective you...

+1 for whoever is responsible for Josh Howard being post #420...

He doesn't look like a Prius salesman, thats way too much credit. He looks like a door to door vacuum cleaner salesman who hits on 90 year women and touches little girls. However buzz couldn't win over a room if he was hanging out $100 bills. He looks like, and is a born loser.. A Munson. He is a terrible representative of my alma mater and I haven't even brought up his coaching. Fuck Jeff [Redacted].

We barely beat High Point and you guys are fucking ecstatic. Pathetic.

High point.

He doesn't look like a Prius salesman, thats way too much credit. He looks like a door to door vacuum cleaner salesman who hits on 90 year women and touches little girls. However buzz couldn't win over a room if he was handing out $100 bills. He looks like, and is a born loser.. A Munson. He is a terrible representative of my alma mater and I haven't even brought up his coaching. Fuck Jeff [Redacted].

We barely beat High Point and you guys are fucking ecstatic. Pathetic.

High point.

Holy fucking time warp. What the fuck is he wearing. That is pathetic.

I'm telling you guys. I think he's trying to fit in with the "tie-dye." It's time we chip in and just buy him a tie that's literally the Screamin Demon "tie dye."

They sell these in the Deacon Shop, although I can't find one online.

Neither that jacket, nor that tie is any good. The combination of the two is ... well ... disgusting, and most likely distracting. Maybe that ol' rascal Buzz was trying to distract High Point into a couple of extra turnovers? Do ya think, maybe?

My advice to you Buzz is to dump the jacket and the tie(s) and concentrate on coaching good defense. I think this will work better in the long run. And you know, good defense is a thing of beauty ...

Back