• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Debate Watching Thread

because you argue bs talking points like they are truth. "obama has had no scrutiny." give me a fucking break.

All I really remember about jobs is Romney saying the word over and over again with Mormonian ferocity, no specificity, and blanketed every time by bald faced lies.

Helping small businesses, etc. What did Obama say exactly?

Typical...don't blame you from running from the truth.

Btw, what did Obama say he was going to do last night about jobs? I remember him talking about education but I'm still fuzzy on the rest.

The TRUTH is either Romney has been lying throughout the past eighteen months or he was lying last night. The Mitt of of every minute before the debate was 180 degrees from the Mitt of last night.

Mitt lied about his tax cuts. He lied about supporting more teachers.

He has a a jobs bill that created over 1M jobs and was passed in the Senate on a bipartisan vote that the House refuses to pass because they hate Obama more than they love America.

because you argue bs talking points like they are truth. "obama has had no scrutiny." give me a fucking break.

Take the situation with our assassinated Ambassador. Do you think Obama and his Administration have received enough scrutiny on that subject as of today? I am in agreement with Michael Barone, alls I'm saying.

i am shocked you think the president hasn't received enough scrutiny as that is the message propagated by the media you listen to. SHOCKED.

Helping small businesses, etc. What did Obama say exactly?

That he created 5 million in the past 30 months? Keeping taxes low on small businesses? Benefits for not shipping jerbs overseas? Off the top of my head. What did Romney say, exactly, other than the word jobs?

maybe since the media wont embrace you and your buddies, you should start a new media that will.

This is all probably moot since Obama is still the likely winner, life goes on...I just hope in his 2nd administration Wake can hire a new basketball coach.

That he created 5 million in the past 30 months? Keeping taxes low on small businesses? Benefits for not shipping jerbs overseas? Off the top of my head. What did Romney say, exactly, other than the word jobs?

there's no point arguing with this idiot. the tenor here was largely fair and balanced until our resident napoleon showed up to lend his view on the lamestream media and hussein being uppity.

I remember the benefits for not shipping overseas now, thanks. Taxes low on 97% of the small biz, but raising taxes on the 3% that actually provide a quarter of the jobs in the country...I remember now.

I think Chris Matthews proved last night that left-leaning pundits will sharply criticize Obama if he deserves it.

Also, anyone who says faux news or lamestream media from now on should be negged.

I remember the benefits for not shipping overseas now, thanks. Taxes low on 97% of the small biz, but raising taxes on the 3% that actually provide a quarter of the jobs in the country...I remember now.

Yeah -- the 3% that aren't really small businesses and can afford it.

All I really remember about jobs is Romney saying the word over and over again with Mormonian ferocity, no specificity, and blanketed every time by bald faced lies.

Replace "jobs" with "hope and change" and "Mormonian" with "Ebonic", and you've got a winning 2008 campaign. So no wonder Romney went with it.

there's no point arguing with this idiot. the tenor here was largely fair and balanced until our resident napoleon showed up to lend his view on the lamestream media and hussein being uppity.

Would it be a politics board w/out a conservative RW poster or would it just be an Obama re-election board?

I mean do you have serious confidence issues that when you hear something you don't like you've got to lash out w/ personal attacks? At least Shoo makes solid points, he and I disagree on politics but he doesn't freak out every time. Plus he and I like the same TV shows I think.

Yeah -- the 3% that aren't really small businesses and can afford it.

I mean you might be absolutely right but if we want these "small" business to hire more folks, I don't think raising their taxes is the solution. I totally think its lame to call them "small" businesses, I'm sure they are not "small" at all. You're right about that for sure.

Back