• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Duke-Wake Game Thread (ESPN2)

We have fallen so far down the shitter than I didn't find myself rooting for us at any single moment tonight...and we were playing against The Evil Empire and Ratface. Any speculation that Buzz is gone is just that until the fucker is gone. I can't bask in any victory if it saves this assclown's job.

that's the best of ELC's post in 6000+, and he's had some great ones.

OK, fine - no problem.
Yes, they did miss a lot of open 3s. However, the defense you are playing and the intensity, changing types etc., effects the mindset of the other team. That state of mindset can/then effects their shooting ability and play. At the end of the game Duke couldn't make anything. They had lost their mental edge - like we have played most of this year.

Check out the team manager during the court storming. Overton chucked the ball in the air and this guy was not going to be denied. Solid effort, mr. Team manager guy wearing a tie to the game!

Check out the team manager during the court storming. Overton chucked the ball in the air and this guy was not going to be denied. Solid effort, mr. Team manager guy wearing a tie to the game!

Student managers have to wear suits to the game.

Back