• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Duke-Wake Game Thread (ESPN2)

Anybody see the irony of Colorado playing in the late game immediately after us?

By the way, what the hell did I just watch?

After tuning into that BC game, and then watching this one - I mean, seriously, what the hell did I just watch tonight?

This is the most infuriating part of tonight. We've seen "this team" a few times this year. There is NO reason we should be looking at .500 this year. I really think we could have been a tournament team with better coaching.

Good win for wake always glad to see us win but I am so torn between winning and seeing buzz gone.

This win is both a credit and detriment to [Redacted]. The team won a big game, so everyone, including him, deserves credit. The team came to play and beat a very good team in Duke. However, this has been possible the entire season. Players can get themselves up for the big rivalry games, its the away games and "ho-hum" games that require more effort on the coach's part. So congrats and damn you [Redacted].

A great win for the Deacs, against all the odds. Why do I have this uneasy feeling that this game may have saved Bzz's job. I hope I am worrying about nothing and just being paranoid. Never know how RW will spin this..... :mad:

Happy for McKie to get a great send off on Senior Night....a credit to the WF nation.....:thumbsup:

9217932927_e9d62b2c09_m.jpg

This is the most infuriating part of tonight. We've seen "this team" a few times this year. There is NO reason we should be looking at .500 this year. I really think we could have been a tournament team with better coaching.

That's the first time we saw this team. I remarked on the other board that we hadn't looked like a top 50 team in a single game this season. We did tonight.

We have fallen so far down the shitter than I didn't find myself rooting for us at any single moment tonight...and we were playing against The Evil Empire and Ratface. Any speculation that Buzz is gone is just that until the fucker is gone. I can't bask in any victory if it saves this assclown's job.

That's the first time we saw this team. I remarked on the other board that we hadn't looked like a top 50 team in a single game this season. We did tonight.
Shot well from the field, from 3, and from FT line. Only 10 turnovers. Nearly even at -2 on the boards. 5 players in double figures. Definitely the best game of the year.

Back