• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Duke-Wake Game Thread (ESPN2)

Court storming was actually decent, too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wake is back! At least for tonite.
He'll of a game Deacs.

No way it saves Buzz's job. Just give Wellman a little more fluff to talk about in the resignation press conference.

DROP THE MIC, BZ. DROP THE MIC.

I will make the 5 hour trip to roll the quad tonight. Nonny, you're driving.

No way it saves Buzz's job. Just give Wellman a little more fluff to talk about in the resignation press conference.

This should be stressed. I really think this is what happens.

ALL WE NEED IS A BZ RESIGNATION AND THIS NIGHT WILL BE PERFECT

Relax folks...last two games are away from the Joel. [Redacted] is who we think he is.

jeez, solomon, just nut punch him. that's how you treat an opponent on senior night

By the way, what the hell did I just watch?

After tuning into that BC game, and then watching this one - I mean, seriously, what the hell did I just watch tonight?

Bzz couldn't even figure out how to do senior night. We had a perfect opportunity with the inbound with 20 seconds left. If Travis hadn't turned it over he'd have had no chance and wasn't planning on calling a timeout. What a bozo.

My contacts tell me they just saw Wellman rip up a sheet of paper and say "Suck it, haters!" before jumping into Bz' arms.

If Bz is retained our students will riot in the Winston-Salem streets. Just look for the pink polos if you can't find them.

Bzz couldn't even figure out how to do senior night. We had a perfect opportunity with the inbound with 20 seconds left. If Travis hadn't turned it over he'd have had no chance and wasn't planning on calling a timeout. What a bozo.

Yep.

Back