• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Who could have seen this response coming?

Who could have seen this response coming?

Good luck. Georgia is a one party consent state and so is DC. Federal law also only requires one party consent.

My personal favorite part of the call is when they were discussing people moving out of the state and voting in the GA election being fraudulent, then they described this was people that moved from GA, then moved back, all of which happened years ago. Then Trump was like "Yeah, you mean there are people who move from Georgia and then move back..... cause they miss Georgia?"

That's not a surprise at all - it's how delusional narcissists see themselves. No doubt He is the State, He is America, He is the GOP. Every GOP election victory is due to him, not to the replaceable minion who is the actual candidate for said office. Dear Leader doesn't lose elections, period. Just look at the size of his rallies and how popular He is! No way Biden is more popular than him. This is who Trump is and has always been. One thing for sure - January 20 is going to be interesting for reasons that have little to do with the actual inauguration ceremony this time. One wonders how all of these people denying that Biden won are going to deal with watching him being sworn in on national television. One also wonders how Trump will vacate the White House. I suspect he will - even he has to know that they'll cart his ass out if he refuses - but it still may not be a pleasant exit. And if I were the Secret Service, I'd be doubling my protection details for Biden and Harris right now.

Last edited:
It’s exactly as Ron Johnson said in his phone call with Mark Becker - it’s political suicide for elected Republicans to turn against Trump, which is why none of them will do it. Republicans value power more than anything, and Trump holds the support and fervor of the voters. Very few Republicans can afford to oppose him, so knashing our teeth over their loyalty is a waste of time. The Republican Party is just not going to splinter and fractionalize.

"Can we have a discussion to look at some of these allegations to find a path forward that's less litigious?"

Such an awesome request by Meadows. Uh, we've been getting our asses kicked in literally every courtroom when things like evidence and perjury are involved so can we, like, just skip all that and go straight to naming Trump the winner under threat of destroying your career?

Also Cleta looking for any chance to kick off months and months of pointless busy work to get paid like $400/hr for doing nothing.

"Can we have a discussion to look at some of these allegations to find a path forward that's less litigious?"

Such an awesome request by Meadows. Uh, we've been getting our asses kicked in literally every courtroom when things like evidence and perjury are involved so can we, like, just skip all that and go straight to naming Trump the winner under threat of destroying your career?

Also Cleta looking for any chance to kick off months and months of pointless busy work to get paid like $400/hr for doing nothing.

400? Try $1200. Of course, Cleta probably ain’t getting any money that wasn’t put in a retainer under front.

400? Try $1200. Of course, Cleta probably ain’t getting any money that wasn’t put in a retainer under front.

Seriously. I would hope that you get paid more than $400 an hour to overthrow a 230-year old republic.

wonder how many people like Rubio and others "haven't heard the recording"?

Maybe this will be like all the movies that bomb and then are announced to have actually were planned to be "satires".

Raffensperger holding a presser today at 3. Announcing criminal investigation into Trump's actions hopefully?

Back