• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

I think a lot of outstanding vote is mail so probably a good sign but I don’t think it gets anywhere near 7-8, maybe 4 if really lucky.

this black girl on CNN has really nice boobies

Well I’m done, nothing will be called the rest of the night that’s significant. Can’t believe I stayed up this late and drank this much. Back to work on that hoax tomorrow. Fuck me!

Tribalism is a part of it, but you're naive if you think that racism, homophobia, and sexism aren't also a huge part of it. North Carolina voted 60%+ not that long ago to ban gays from getting married, if that SC ruling were overturned I have no doubt that a large majority would gladly vote that way again. We're not that far removed the days of segregation and Jim Crow. Why is it that black politicians - especially black Democrats - always seem to run worse in the polls (like Harrison tonight?) There's even a name for it - the Bradley effect - after the 1982 CA governor's race where polls showed a black LA Mayor leading right up to election day, and yet he lost. Tribalism is a part of it, the economic collapse of much of rural, small-town America and subsequent resentment and anger is a part of it, but so is racism and homophobia and sexism. It's a part of it, like it or not.

I'm down with sexism in america affecting politics. 90% of problems in the workplace in america involve women and their sensibilities. If we lived in simpler time where a nice Connery backhand could solve the issues, then we'd be in a different place, but we aren't. I thought the US wasn't ready for hillary, but would be ready for Biden. At this point, even if he does win, it's not convincing enough. Democrats need to abandon some of these forward thinking stances if they want to remain relevant. Trump's awfulness gave them a good 5 points in every state and they still might not win.

Trump's really fucking orange tonight

From Silver. I mean there's no chance Wisconsin or Michigan get anywhere near a +7 Biden advantage (he projected +8), right?

Seems incredibly unlikely. I have no idea how WI is counting votes. CNN says the state has 80% of its vote in. It also says Milwaukee county has 41% of its vote in. If 80% of the vote is in there are around 700,000 votes still to count. I'm struggling to find that many votes to count. Milwaukee county supposedly has about 350,000 of those votes. And Biden will need to win those really big just to have any hope to flip the state. I think odds are high it goes to Trump.

Turnout would have been up about 12-15% too at those expected vote levels. And with 350K more votes Milwaukee county's turnout will be up significantly too.

Last edited:
Fuck Trump. Networks need to cut away from this bullshit.

I mean Trump is declaring victory. He won

Although trump being undercut by pence there was pretty solid.

Has there ever been a more pathetic person than Mike Pence?

I mean Trump is declaring victory. He won

We are complaining about polls being wrong but for months the projections were that the race would come down to late ballots in WI, MI, and PA and that Trump would declare victory and try to contest the election in the courts. The shit we thought would happen is happening.

We are complaining about polls being wrong but for months the projections were that the race would come down to late ballots in WI, MI, and PA and that Trump would declare victory and try to contest the election in the courts. The shit we thought would happen is happening.

sweet ph, Trump has won

Don't know why y'all are surprised about Trump declaring victory. We all knew this was coming.

What a clown. Mini-rally in the White House

I just don't see the votes Biden needs to come back in WI.

I do see the votes he needs in Georgia to come back.

Have no idea what is going on in Michigan or in Pennsylvania. Presume he must win one of those two and one of GA or WI to get it done.

Back