• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

It will be pretty interesting to see who the next GOP nominee will be. I’m doubtful it will be Haley. the day After Romney lost, Jeb Bush was the most likely candidate for 2016. Only thing I’m comfortable predicting is that the GOP primary will be ugly.

I’ve seen a report or two that mention Tucker Carlson being that guy

The bugaloo boys and the Proud Boys don't like browns and they don't like women so Haley is out.

Official Election Month Thread: Biden Wins. Here Come the Lawsuits.

The networks need to just call this and end it, the longer it goes on and more dragged out it goes the more potential for Trump psychos to do something crazy. It’s why all the media is the same, just make that money, get those clicks, when you just need to be a stable news source.

Agreed. They all seem to be saying it would be very hard almost impossible for Trump to win. I thought that was the standard for calling it. Let PA put Biden over the top so we can celebrate. Let the other states work out the margin.

I made the mistake of reading the thread. Dear lord, I did not expect so many people to be attacking Crenshaw.

He was trying to quietly show support from Trump while remaining somewhat professional and she blew him up for it. This may be a preview of Republican in-fighting and how Trump still controls the party from wherever he is.

Steve Schmidt just said that on MSNBC.

Not sure if Republicans are going to go back to a pure politician at the top of the ticket.

Biden up 4K in GA. The excel chart that was linked over here seems confused-that negative number is "votes remaining".

Timestamp In The Lead Vote Differential Votes Remaining (est.) Change Block Breakdown Block Trend Hurdle
4 minutes ago Biden 4,153 -4,106 98 Biden 44.4% / 55.6% Trump Trump is averaging 31.6% Trump needs 0.00% [0.000%]
6 minutes ago Biden 4,164 -4,008 456 Biden 38.7% / 61.3% Trump Trump is averaging 31.5% Trump needs 0.00% [0.000%]
15 minutes ago Biden 4,267 -3,552 94 Biden 52.1% / 47.9% Trump Trump is averaging 31.1% Trump needs 0.00% [0.000%]

Biden up 4K in GA. The excel chart that was linked over here seems confused-that negative number is "votes remaining".

Timestamp In The Lead Vote Differential Votes Remaining (est.) Change Block Breakdown Block Trend Hurdle
4 minutes ago Biden 4,153 -4,106 98 Biden 44.4% / 55.6% Trump Trump is averaging 31.6% Trump needs 0.00% [0.000%]
6 minutes ago Biden 4,164 -4,008 456 Biden 38.7% / 61.3% Trump Trump is averaging 31.5% Trump needs 0.00% [0.000%]
15 minutes ago Biden 4,267 -3,552 94 Biden 52.1% / 47.9% Trump Trump is averaging 31.1% Trump needs 0.00% [0.000%]

Those are the fake votes.

But what is delta?

Margin in PA less than I was expecting by this point. Any chance Biden still clears +100,000? And how are provisional ballots expected to go?

Anyone else having trouble with the audio on cnn? I’m flipping around to all the networks but if I leave in cnn for more than 15 mins, the audio gets garbled or out all together . I called spectrum but they said that CNN was having trouble but I didn’t know if I believe that or not.

And as a South Carolina democrat who voted for Biden in the primary, you are welcome. We pretty much saved the democracy that day.

Anyone else having trouble with the audio on cnn? I’m flipping around to all the networks but if I leave in cnn for more than 15 mins, the audio gets garbled or out all together . I called spectrum but they said that CNN was having trouble but I didn’t know if I believe that or not.

And as a South Carolina democrat who voted for Biden in the primary, you are welcome. We pretty much saved the democracy that day.

Been watching all day and have had no issues at all on YouTube TV.

Ronna McDaniel is one of those people you can look at and instantly know is a Republican.

I think Tucker could possibly win the republican nomination, but why would he actually want it. It's sorta the same reason Rush Limbaugh never ran for anything. Those grifters make way more money on the sideline throwing stones. Tucker is set to easily make $30-$50 mil a year from Fox. No way he gives that up to actually have to run for something and possibly have to actually manage anything.

DEEP STATE REPUBLICAN NAZI FASCISTS SABOTAGE TO HIDE THE TRUTH

It will be pretty interesting to see who the next GOP nominee will be. I’m doubtful it will be Haley. the day After Romney lost, Jeb Bush was the most likely candidate for 2016. Only thing I’m comfortable predicting is that the GOP primary will be ugly.

The ex-CIA Rep Spanberger is trying to figure out how to pull a coup on the Squad on the Dem side and the Pubs will be figuring out how to appease the Trumpers who are gonna make it a loyalty thing. Ultimately though, Trump is out in 3 months and the Squad is here to stay.

I’ve been watching Tucker’s show for the last 8 minutes and I am honestly terrified at the prospect of this being believed by millions of people.

Back