• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Elizabeth Warren is awesome thread

did you know that if you hand in a test and you only answer 1 question correctly out of 100 you still fail the test?

Maybe I didn't pass the test by its own rules, but I won the popular vote, and my peaceful protest of the test was much bigger and far more destructive. Besides, the Russians hacked that test. It's not my fault, you see.

I don't understand why people wouldn't' hate old people

because we are all going to get there one day. Do you hate your future self? your parents? cmon man we have to unite. YOu need to stop the war on old people.

i mean, no one still uses their Gen 1 iPhone or their Commodore 64, except ironically

How long are you guys going to brag about the election results? Four years from now after this amateur is finished stumbling through his term are you still going to reminisce about that upset victory? We call state fans pathetic for doing that.

58505f396e59d.jpg

How long are you guys going to brag about the election results? Four years from now after this amateur is finished stumbling through his term are you still going to reminisce about that upset victory? We call state fans pathetic for doing that.

Spoken like someone who was WRONG on predicting the election. This sense of superiority is like a drug, baby. Like our president at sunrise, I'm gonna take another hit and post things on the internet!

lmao its been 3 weeks. you had 8 years and a whole campaign season. it has been agony hearing about Bush's fault for 8 years. We will rub your noses in it until further notice..

"Well Donald may have been an unsuccessful president, but it doesn't matter because Hillary lost."

Did you vote for the Donald, 89? Or are you, like JHMD, McCain, and Graham, only now sharing in the GOP's glory because Donald has an "R" next to his name?

lmao its been 3 weeks. you had 8 years and a whole campaign season. it has been agony hearing about Bush's fault for 8 years. We will rub your noses in it until further notice..

Nah not three weeks, it's been the same posts since November. Gotta move on at some point to supporting his policies right? Lol at rubbing noses in it, you sound like a walmart unc fan bragging to a walmart dook fan or vice versa.

Also lets not impugn the whole board just because RJ crowed on and on. No one supported that.

This is uncharted territory for many of the posters on these boards who have always had their every wish handed to them on a silver platter. They are undergoing a process of adjustment to which they have not been accustomed in their lives to date.

This is uncharted territory for many of the posters on these boards who have always had their every wish handed to them on a silver platter. They are undergoing a process of adjustment to which they have not been accustomed in their lives to date.

Or they could be like you and change their "principles" like they change their socks.

old man repeats meaningless statement ad nauseam

I wish you'd move on and talk about what you agree/disagree with the current actions of the administration, where's my platter

Nah not three weeks, it's been the same posts since November. Gotta move on at some point to supporting his policies right? Lol at rubbing noses in it, you sound like a walmart unc fan bragging to a walmart dook fan or vice versa.

Also lets not impugn the whole board just because RJ crowed on and on. No one supported that.

I will admit this may be clouding our judgement

I am fun to hang out iwth and to talk to, but your obsession with me is creepy. You should get another hobby.

Back