• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Elizabeth Warren is awesome thread

i also think that Warren would be a bad nomination

Yeah. She's probably not going to run either. I'm not even sure that's what sailor meant by follow. Warren does a good job rallying the troops. She will be important for the midterms.

I wonder if any senators made any similar negative comments about Obama or McCain in 2008.

Last edited:
I don't think Warren will run, she's got a good platform in her current position to push what she wants to.

Well Ted Cruz directly called Mitch McConnell a liar on the Senate floor and nothing happened. I think it's obvious this is just political grandstanding all the way around.

Elizabeth Warren would be a horrendous choice. For better or worse, elections are popularity contests, and she's almost as toxic as Hillary among many

In its ever-deepening despair over losing a slam dunk election that none of them thought was remotely possible, The Left has completely lost its mind. They simply do not know what to do with themselves now. It's really rather sad, in a way, to see these people wonder about in a continual daze.

And the best part is, they are as triumphant and self-congratulatory as ever. To wit:

actually, there's plenty of evidence that the left is more energized and engaged at a grass roots level than ever before. so, once again you're totally wrong.

"once again", says the repudiated Board left. "once again"? So good.

"once again", says the repudiated Board left. "once again"? So good.

calling BKF for his objective nonsense is not the same thing as trying to predict an election.

just change your avatar, dude:

4G5Eh.jpg

Hurt Dems are still hurt. Falcons fans thought they had it in the bag, too.

actually, there's plenty of evidence that the left is more energized and engaged at a grass roots level than ever before. so, once again you're totally wrong.

Like I was about the election, huh?

That claim rings rather hollow, considering what both of us said leading up to last November. As RJ likes to say, though, don't let the facts get in the way of your statements.

did you know that if you hand in a test and you only answer 1 question correctly out of 100 you still fail the test?

Like I was about the election, huh?

That claim rings rather hollow, considering what both of us said leading up to last November. As RJ likes to say, though, don't let the facts get in the way of your statements.

I recall you predicting a close Hillary win, just not a landslide

did you know that if you hand in a test and you only answer 1 question correctly out of 100 you still fail the test?

More meaningless gibberish from one of the totally discredited millennial liberals on the boards. You guys are just totally lost in a fog. Are you going to thru the next four years in this constant state of consternation? You blew it, son. Just man up and admit it. Life goes on.

More meaningless gibberish from one of the totally discredited millennial liberals on the boards. You guys are just totally lost in a fog. Are you going to thru the next four years in this constant state of consternation? You blew it, son. Just man up and admit it. Life goes on.

discredited old man repeats a meaningless statement ad nauseam

TOTALLY DISCREDITED

Whats the age cutoff for millennials anyway

I recall you predicting a close Hillary win, just not a landslide

I said that it would be close.....which none of you thought was a possibility....and that Hillary should win, based upon all of her advantages....but that there was a path, unlikely though it may be, for Trump to win. Don't remember ever posting a prediction of a definite win for either candidate. Of course, my posts are still out there for you to read. If you find where I posted something other than this, feel free to repost it.

I was right about the election, and I'm a left/commielibtard! I get to say whatever I want! Have you all learned your lessons? Jhmd did you predict Trump would win? It's almost like you haven't learned anything.

Back