• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official FIFA 15 thread ( all platforms)

Started a Career Mode with 'Pool, and promptly sold Mig and Lucas (I got good offers for both). Bought Sami Khedira and some French GK who is an ~82ish. I wanted to buy Victor Valdes because that could potentially be a realistic move, however I couldn't find him.. I searched his name, searched Barca's team, the works. I could be wrong, but I don't think you can combine criterion when searching for a player.

I love hearing that through balls aren't a waste of time anymore.

Probably going to buy this next week after I get moved into my new place. Is it worth buying for my PS3 or should I go ahead and get a PS4 or XBOXOne and but it?

Also which new gen system is better?

A friend of mine is selling his XBONE with Kinect, 2 controllers, NBA 2k14, Ryse, Madden 25, and Dead Rising 3 as a bundle for 350.00

I'm looking to buy one to primary play FIFA'15 on. I'll probably pick up a few other games as well. Should I bite on this or continue waiting until the holiday season for another bundle?

Picked up a PS4 and FIFA15 on Saturday. It has a little bit of a different feel than '14 but it's similar enough that picking it up hasn't been too difficult.

Had an extended lunch break yesterday and went to the local best buy next to the place I had lunch and their video game section was abysmal. Ransacked with games everywhere, full racks of XBONE/PS4 games, but no new releases for 360, just pre-owned and clearance items...I couldn't even find a spot for where Fifa 15 SHOULD have been. So if I buy it, I'll buy online.

Is it available for purchase/download thru XBOX Live?

And FUT is fun, I am guilty of spending real money buying packs, but usually only when they do a super special Player Pack sale. Usually you open packs and it's 12 items, only 1 of which is guaranteed "rare", but it can be a mix of players, consumables, contracts, training, etc...usually you only get 3-4 players, and most of the time the "rare" card is a consumable or coach.

The Player Pack sales can be fun, especially like the one they did recently for Fifa 14, it was a Rare Jumbo Player Pack....24 cards, all players, all rare. That's what I bought the FIFA points for. Ended up getting RvP, D. Silva, T. Silva, Neuer, LEGENDS Rui Costa, and Ribery. It's a lot of fun, especially doing the specific tournaments that have restrictions, like your entire team has to be silver (Rated 65-74) from the same country...or same league. Good time waster, but I mainly play Career Mode.

I got it for xbone this weekend. Really enjoying it so far. Giving FUT a shot for the first time in three years. Good stuff.

how_to_make_thanksgiving_a_breeze_this_year_09.gif

A friend of mine is selling his XBONE with Kinect, 2 controllers, NBA 2k14, Ryse, Madden 25, and Dead Rising 3 as a bundle for 350.00

I'm looking to buy one to primary play FIFA'15 on. I'll probably pick up a few other games as well. Should I bite on this or continue waiting until the holiday season for another bundle?

You can move LAWSONIANWONDER from 360 to XBONE in OP

EA Sports continues to do EA things. I read that they removed match lobbies so you can't play friendlies or ranked matches, and they also removed the practice mode that allows you to practice matches and set pieces against the AI. This is for the next-gen systems and PC from what I understand. My 360 version still has all that stuff.

EA Sports continues to do EA things. I read that they removed match lobbies so you can't play friendlies or ranked matches, and they also removed the practice mode that allows you to practice matches and set pieces against the AI. This is for the next-gen systems and PC from what I understand. My 360 version still has all that stuff.

Wait, you can't play ranked matches? How else do you get up your ranking?

I'm hoping tonight I can actually play for a couple of hours.

Wait, you can't play ranked matches? How else do you get up your ranking?

I'm hoping tonight I can actually play for a couple of hours.

Dont you rank up through Seasons? I'm not sure how the ranked/unranked part works so I might have that part wrong, but I do know that some platforms definitely didn't get match lobbies or any kind of practice mode other than the 1v1.

I'm in on the xbone. Controversially, my name is Justicebork.

You can't go into the arena then press select? That's how it used to be.

I am terrible at this game. I've always hovered around Division 1/2 in previous versions, but I currently 1-3 in division 10 with a -8 GD. Just leaking goals left and right

You can't go into the arena then press select? That's how it used to be.

I am terrible at this game. I've always hovered around Division 1/2 in previous versions, but I currently 1-3 in division 10 with a -8 GD. Just leaking goals left and right

Finally starting to see some improvement. Haven't lost online since this last post. I think I'm somewhere around 12-3-0 now. Pouring in goals left and right as well. I've been using Seattle and they are very strong against other 3 star teams. Dempsey and Martins up top in a 4-4-2 = broken

So this year's version is fun?

Yeah I'm enjoying it, and I'm normally very critical of FIFA titles. It's extremely smooth and very realistic. The only thing that made me shake my head so far was a through ball that a player on a 3-star team somehow trapped to his foot like a magnet on a dead sprint and scored on me. So 1 BS goal in 15 matches, that's pretty good, IMO.

Played for the first time the other night. Had some buddies over and played a custom tournament co-op and it was a lot of fun. Very realistic. I like the individual player orders and the added All-Out Attack/Park The Bus options.

Back