• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official FIFA 15 thread ( all platforms)

Career Mode gets tiring after a while.

FC DeaconSlim:

--------------------------Lacazette (91)----------------------
-------Depay (86)------------------------------Lucas (87)-----
-------------------------De Bruyne (89)-----------------------
----------------Busquets (91)-----Javi Martinez (90)-----------
--------------------------------------------------------------
R. Rodriguez (86)---Hummels (90)--Varane (88)--Boateng (86)--
--------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------Courtois (87)------------------------

With Kovacic, Sterling, Tielemans, Mangala, Alaba and Kane on the bench.

Just signed C. Ronaldo and Neymar on free transfers....

I know no one cares, but I'm extremely bored at work.

Fifa 16 fans are threatening to boycott the 2016 version of the computer game if Liverpool midfielder Jordan Henderson wins the vote to appear on the front cover. (Metro)

Henderson...seriously?

Aguero has to win the cover with Messi. Just obvious (of the 4 that can be voted for -- Kane and Courtois the others)

44513.jpg

I'm ready for 16. Might dust off 15 for a few club games this weekend if there is interest.

I'm ready for 16. Might dust off 15 for a few club games this weekend if there is interest.

Doug is out of school for the summer so he's in. He actually asked me for your number earlier in the week but I couldn't find our group chat and didn't have any numbers saved. I know we are in for this weekend. Send out a text if you get a chance so we have your number

Pretty good runs last night for our first time playing since Christmas

Won 3 in a row to make the cup final before losing 3-2 in ET after Justice lagged out 10 minutes in.

Went on to win 4 straight in the division after that. 7-1-0 on the night

I'm pleased to see the changes to the FUT market and am looking forward to getting the web/mobile app back on Thursday.

EA access members can download it in 2 days, I received a free subscription with my Xbox One Madden bundle so I figure I'll grab it to get the jump on everyone in FUT...

I am playing drop in matches on 16 and it is subtly different

At some point this weekend, EA Sports released a patch to the game demo. It basically opened up the whole game but it doesn't extend the 10 hours of "pre-play" you get.

Back