• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Holiday with Family Thred

although my bro in law made some bomb ass dinner real good. USA is weird after be in ole meehico for so long. Everything looks the same with the stores and the white peep so nervous and look the same too much fatter in most places and not as good looking get it together suckad

screw this thread - i'd love to be with family right now. just learn to embrace the crazy for what it is, and love it.

No leebs I LOVE it don get me wrong. This is where we share the love. AND my cray-ER other sis in law gets here tomorrow so it only gets better like all a across AMERICA so this is a LOVE THE CRAY thred jeeze

although my one sis in law is truly very negetiv person but I LOVE her husband who is awesome and I just need to finally be like dude what up does she ever chill like how you do it but they kind of newly married and both hot

Two days in with a week with my parents and in-laws. I'm praying for someone to go into a coma. If it has to be me for sweet relief, so be it. 3/4 parents were being super LBH during the game. Especially my MIL. The loosest of buttholes.

Normal moment: my cool hot BIL brings over his stroller for all to use and puts it on the covered porch. my MIL flipped out about where BIL put the stroller on the covered porch , because she worried it will get wet even though it won't to the point of moving all furniture on said porch while we're gone to put said stroller essentially behind everything

Last edited:
Do they handle serpents at Bongs' parents' church where you will do Christmas service?

normally yes but FIL got bit on the face at last years Easter sunrise reckoning , nearly died, and now he is banished ! No church this year!

Last edited:
We are spending Christmas at our own house this year which is pretty sweet. In-laws just don't do Christmas that well, Wife didn't have Santa growing up because of Jesus or whatever, and though in-laws recognize Santa now, just not good at it.

RR, how drunk are you allowed to get at their house? Does Bongs have you on a limit?

No limit other than boy awaking at ass crack of dawn to play with cousins and how miserable do you wanna be

Like I'm tired as fuck right now and probaby gonna crack one more beer but when Cray cray sis in law and bro in law arrive tomorrow it will probs start going real deep

shD do you incorporate Satan somehow in your own way into this holiday season? When these kids have a moment of unsuspected calm and peace I think of it

I'm jealous that SHD gets to spend the holidays with his awesome BIL. That dude parties serious. Makes SHD hella nervous.

Fred and Rita drove from Harlingen
I can't remember how I'm kin to them
When they tried to plug their motor phone in they blew our Christmas lights
Cousin David knew just what went wrong
So we gathered out in our front lawn
He threw the breaker and the lights came and
we sang Silent night, silent night....o holy night

Felix Navidad.

shD do you incorporate Satan somehow in your own way into this holiday season? When these kids have a moment of unsuspected calm and peace I think of it

I wrapped 3 presents to the kids from Santa last night and almost wrote Satan all 3 times.

Everyone's family is somewhat crazy. That's just a given. Go with the flow, and have a good time.

This is true. My in laws are nuts, but I've come to realize my family is nuts as well, just in a different way and not quite as nuts as in-laws.

Back