• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

BC doesn't have that much money.

So much #density. Where is bdz?

They get paid pretty well. You must be bathing in cash or just really bad at interviews if you haven't gotten an AD job.

It's a good question, thanks for showing so much interest in my career.

I would be a horrible college athletic director, as hiring college basketball coaches is a very small part of the job. It would be the only thing I know about. Therefore, I am not an ideal candidate.

here

The BC fan and the VCU baller just had a hilarious exchange where the BC guys says they offer Shaka 5 mill and the VCU baller says Shaka will go much higher (i think it's safe to say he's not talking about monetary compensation).

I think its useful to include how much you value a coach when saying you'd think he was a home run hire.

1) Shaka, Marshall, Wright ( 3mill aav and however long they want big contract buyout included) obviously top three choices for the brinks truck approach want them here a while and basketball wise would be beyond amazing.

2) Archie Miller, Mack, Rick Barnes ,Howland (2.0- 2.5 mill range)- I really have question marks about Howland and I think he's desperate but he's a "big proven name" Barnes and Miller I would be happy with for different reasons and Mack is my safety net because he would be a solid hire who can win basketball games. Obviously if we sign Mack in the next couple of days I would have to get over the drop in excietmnt from the first group to second but Wake Basketball would STILL be in much better shape going forward.

3) Danny Manning , Mike White, Russell Turner etc- no with maybe Danny Manning being the extreme safety net I just need a couple more years of experience or success as a head coach in a bigger conference .

For people that heard this somewhere other than the board, did you hear from sources that make you trust that this really did happen? Are we confident this happened. If so, you have to think we will hear something VERY soon.

This. SCOOPS please...

So. Much. Density.

Jackie-Chan-Meme-Template.jpg

Back