• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

MACdeac is a terrible poster. I was pretty certain before, but his behavior on this thread confirms it.

Of all the posters who have a raging, throbbing hard on for rjkarl (Racer, LiquidKarma, etc.) his is the most disgusting.

Add in his lack of critical thinking skills and a general sense that he's just a confused human and it makes for some entertaining, albeit scary posts.

Just heard from a big donor that that guy from Duke who played basketball back in the day and is now an assistant to Obama is going to be hired. Press conference at 2:30.

April fools!

Through the first 576 pages of this thread there has been very little discussion of current NBA coaches. With this search dragging on longer, what is the likelihood that Wellman is holding out for someone in the NBA?

Would that explain the baffling "Shaka would only be a double, we are going for a HR" comment made in the Collins article?Maybe the bigger donors view a HR as pulling someone from the NBA.

In the NBA, he could bring Frank Johnson home.....

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Embrace The Suck

Just testing this for myself.

Eta: yes! That is awesome. Next fund raiser I'll through another 20 in the pot simply because of that. Brilliant.

Of all the posters who have a raging, throbbing hard on for rjkarl (Racer, LiquidKarma, etc.) his is the most disgusting.

Add in his lack of critical thinking skills and a general sense that he's just a confused human and it makes for some entertaining, albeit scary posts.

I'm not that cute any more. Maybe they all have daddy issues.

05LGrRU.png

Somebody on twitter (completely unrelated to Wake) said Mike D'Antoni would/should be able to get his pick of the litter of high school recruits. It would certainly be a more interesting NBA name that Mike Woodson.

Back