• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

jimbob, i dig that 345 out of your 376 posts are on this thread

dedication, son

How close are you to the program? The people who have told me about the unspeakable things Dino was responsible for are VERY close. And the stuff going on under his watch was VERY bad. It's just not my place to say exactly what went on. Needless to say, it was a big mess that had to be cleaned up at whatever the cost.

Anything that went on under Dino's watch went on under Ron's watch. Was Ron admonished for letting things get so bad? Or is it okay for Ron to have no oversight until apparently things are apparently disastrous?

Our Shaka offer was definitely in the 3M range.

See your "range" wording worries me because it indicates that Welldunce might've offered 2 mill base with a mill in incentives which is not a serious offer in my opinion. Plus the years should've been whatever Shaka was comfortable with.

This unknowable unspeakable tarnish on our program( and not being able to talk about it whatever it is) is why the administration should TRY and be as HONEST and FORTHRIGHT as possible with the fan base.

He's not being serious. It was a sarcastic post.

Pretty sure bdz is just trolling the shit out of you guys right now.

Austin Barber ‏@AustinBarbs 5m

@BloggerSoDear Danny Manning just walked into IMG Downtown.. Deal done?

ETA: I have no idea what that means.

Don't they usually announce press conferences around noon ? Can't imagine they would want this to drag into the weekend

Press conferences get announced a couple hours before they occur generally. It gives media time to get to the presser.

Maybe if we hire Manning he can bring on an assistant coach who also loves Burger King...I think we all know who I'm talking about.

None other than Carl Weathers.

2x13_Motherboy_XXX_(33).png

Are people still holding out hope that Danny Manning isn't our next coach? It's over. It's been over.

Back