• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

well, it was fun while it lasted. It will be awesome though when Smart says fuck it I'm staying.

First hand account intel: Had dinner tonight at Graylyn with my pops who is a fairly significant donor. Wellman was eating near our table and approached my father afterwards to say hello. After some small talk my father straight up asked him what was going on with Shaka. He nervously smiled and said "We are doing what we can." Having seem him face to face and analyzing his reaction, I think we may have struck out.

Remember: probably the three biggest names to comment (Daniels, Goodman, Borzello) have all been skeptical. I would trust them up to this point.

First hand account intel: Had dinner tonight at Graylyn with my pops who is a fairly significant donor. Wellman was eating near our table and approached my father afterwards to say hello. After some small talk my father straight up asked him what was going on with Shaka. He nervously smiled and said "We are doing what we can." Having seem him face to face and analyzing his reaction, I think we may have struck out.

Should have told Wellman not to lose #hope and to keep his #swagger.

#scoop #noswag

Back