• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

Look, some of us aren't complete losers and actually have a life outside the board and can't sit around all day reading through all this nonsense, so if someone could pull themselves away from WoW and the Cheetos for a minute to type me up an executive summary of all the scoops and scoops, that'd be awesome. And a better use of your bullshit life.

I'll fill u in.

Apparently Katie has had a rough day, with people talking extremely loudly around her. In addition, she has expressed her desire to rewind today, as it has caused her multiple headaches. She is currently shooshing people.

lol

Look, some of us aren't complete losers and actually have a life outside the board and can't sit around all day reading through all this nonsense, so if someone could pull themselves away from WoW and the Cheetos for a minute to type me up an executive summary of all the scoops and scoops, that'd be awesome. And a better use of your bullshit life.
Please see:

lefty said:
Apparently Katie has had a rough day, with people talking extremely loudly around her. In addition, she has expressed her desire to rewind today, as it has caused her multiple headaches. She is currently shooshing people.

there's an app for that. Well a thread, really

And anything truly of consequence posted here is going to wind up on the Scout board anyway. And vice versa.

Need proof? See yesterday afternoon.

And for god's sakes, proofread that bitch before posting it.

Nice shirt Trey.

Trey_cutout.jpg

Nice haircut too.

Oh, and are you blushing?

I may have heard it wrong but seemed like DG just alluded to a hire coming up soon...

Perfect storm for us. all the rampant speculation regarding Marquette has scared folks and made them less willing to report bunk which is to our benefit me thinks, as Smart is able to mull our offer in relative radio silence

Last edited:
Back