• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

images

Nicely done
Turn those shorts into pants and you're pretty close. Needs Croakies and a hat though.

I'm not talking LOWF here, but I just want an aw shucks kinda guy who molds fine young gentlemen and does things the right way. That's clearly not Marshall.

Is this just your speculation, or something more? Folks in the know have been pretty adamant that Wellman isn't interested in Marshall.
BabyDeac had said that we shouldn't expect Marshall or Shaka. But he hasn't said much (if anything) lately....

At this point I care much more that we have a pile of money and the intention of making a home run hire than if Shaka is the actual guy.

I get where you're coming from, but I'm a little concerned we may end up with a lot of money with no one particularly exciting to spend it on.

at dinner with wife and her friends. Taking a leak. Can't read fast enough. Can someone fill me in within the next 2 minutes? Otherwise I am going to spend the next hour like the last hour. Nodding my head and smiling at banal comments while I wonder what shaka coached games I am going to get to joel for next year

at dinner with wife and her friends. Taking a leak. Can't read fast enough. Can someone fill me in within the next 2 minutes? Otherwise I am going to spend the next hour like the last hour. Nodding my head and smiling at banal comments while I wonder what shaka coached games I am going to get to joel for next year

nebulous accounts that Shaka isn't going to happen

that said, another account that he might be taking the weekend to take it over

Back