• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

Game over.

Who is the next target?

can't possibly not do that

marshall2.png

This

Wakes going to end up with Oliver Purnell

It's all over. Retreat and burn everything behind you. Woe is us

As long as we make a plus hire I don't give a fuck who it is. We need someone who is a winner.

I know Marshall reneged on the C of C job, but other than that I can't thing of anything negative. Sure, he's an asshole, but so are most great coaches.

My favorite part of Marshall pulling a cremins on CofC is that cremins actually took the job because some other coach pulled a cremins.

dv7 just posted some sad stuff on Facebook. Thought he had stopped by here first.

Explain yourself!

Hopefully it isn't basketball sad. Hoping for Steve Nash and his wife sad (think Jason Richardson).

I mean, we've got people that post on here that work for the AD that don't know jack shit about the coaching search. I don't know that working there gives you that much of an advantage, especially when you are dealing with a ninja like Ronald and a deliberate, thoughtful bro like Shaka.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE

God, what the hell is a "Wake forest kind of guy"?

Having spent most of my life around the this group, I think I know what it is. The problem is that it's difficult to explain without a lengthy response with context that is hard to put into words. I don't blame them for not trying to explain what it is because it is hard to do so. I could attempt it, but it would take some time.

I mean, we've got people that post on here that work for the AD that don't know jack shit about the coaching search. I don't know that working there gives you that much of an advantage, especially when you are dealing with a ninja like Ronald and a deliberate, thoughtful bro like Shaka.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE

Also this

Having spent most of my life around the this group, I think I know what it is. The problem is that it's difficult to explain without a lengthy response with context that is hard to put into words. I don't blame them for not trying to explain what it is because it is hard to do so. I could attempt it, but it would take some time.

This is smarm. This has to be smarm. Please tell me this is smarm.

Could you have said this in 10 words?

Man the last page took an ugly turn quickly. It went from ehh this is going alright to an immediate it's over move on.

Back