• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Hoops Coaching Search Thread - Welcome Danny Manning!!!

"False hope is a terrible thing, if it's the only thing keeping you alive you'll be dead by morning"

Charlie Rae

If we were to sign Pitino, how would you react?

I await your answer with baited breath.

tumblr_m1snhrBnBm1rngjayo1_500.gif

I'm not a lot older than you and am not a LOWF, "Wake Forest kind of guy" person. Give me some time to answer your condescending post.

Huh. Legit wasn't trying to be condescending. I mean, the tobacco kingpin thing was kind of a joke because it's pretty well-established that that's true, but the rest was asked earnestly.

Last edited:
VT is the dad telling the kid about Shaka. Braces is the little girl telling us that we can root for Devin Thomas.

Last edited:
I find this "Wake Forest guy" discussion kind of funny. As someone who grew up a Wake fan and did not attend Wake but a school fairly close...the more "Wake Forest guys" I met the harder it was for me to be a Wake fan. Thankfully I found this message board and have met a lot of very nice Wake students and graduates. Changed my perception 100%.

Yeah. Who is Vt? Why does his opinion get a pin in the update thread? (This is not rhetorical. Is he Wake? VCU? An independant writer? A troll?)

For those of you too #dense to pick up on it, I've been indicating "I think this is credible information" by posts that I feel are reliable and "FWIW" by posts that, while credible enough to be posted, should be taken with some skepticism. Updating the thread title has nothing to do with it.

For those of you too #dense to pick up on it, I've been indicating "I think this is credible information" by posts that I feel are reliable and "FWIW" by posts that, while credible enough to be posted, should be taken with some skepticism. Updating the thread title has nothing to do with it.

Yup. I don't know why we're taking any of those posts as fact.

Back