• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Jeff Teague Podcast Thread: Interview with Ish Smith

Had to be Harvey that Teague had up on the wall, seems like the most likely answer.

Yep. It’s either Hale, LD, or a walk-on.

Wasn’t JT’s nickname “Teague to the League?”

For real I’m in the middle of the podcast and fucking heartbreaking how close we were to getting Russell Westbrook

if I remember right we had festival on the quad the night of the Cleveland State game and it was projected on a giant inflatable screen, was supposed to be an exciting party of legal drinking on the quad and watching us blow out a cupcake…
Yes this is correct it was lol

Harvey had a long term GF at Wake for much of the time he was there I think. I’m leaning LD, Ty, or Tony. Maybe the imagery of holding the person on the wall was just reaching up for their necks
Ty then. Because they were talking about how this guy was playing really well in practice at the beginning of the season.

The number of amazing and hilarious stories in this podcast is staggering

Ty then. Because they were talking about how this guy was playing really well in practice at the beginning of the season.

I thought that was a completely separate story in which CP said Walker was like Tyson Chandler and Woods punched him.

One thing I liked about this podcast is the other two hosts have known Teague forever so they already knew Ish and about the Wake years. They didn’t need to explain anybody so it’s a great listen for Wake fans.

I thought that was a completely separate story in which CP said Walker was like Tyson Chandler and Woods punched him.

One thing I liked about this podcast is the other two hosts have known Teague forever so they already knew Ish and about the Wake years. They didn’t need to explain anybody so it’s a great listen for Wake fans.
Yes, but they also said that the particular Teague girl sniper was also playing really well in practice at the beginning of the new season. And then they transitioned into how Walker was playing well and Woods punched him.

I don't think LD would have done it as a SR. Maybe AFA?

They also mentioned how Teague was cool with them chatting the girl up after he left...so i thought it was some one same class or younger.

watched/listened yesterday while working, but need to watch/listen again with my full attention

Yes, but they also said that the particular Teague girl sniper was also playing really well in practice at the beginning of the new season. And then they transitioned into how Walker was playing well and Woods punched him.

I don't think LD would have done it as a SR. Maybe AFA?
It wasn’t Farouq

Back