• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Kyle Filipowski assaulted a wake fan thread.

Just invert the equation. A Wake Forest player injured at Derm by The Crazies storming the court. You'll have your answer.

In fact any Wake player short of being stabbed or shot would illicit zero response from the media. That's just where we are.

Predict the size of kneepad Flip has on in Dukes next game.gonna be hilarious.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Just invert the equation. A Wake Forest player injured at Derm by The Crazies storming the court. You'll have your answer.

In fact any Wake player short of being stabbed or shot would illicit zero response from the media. That's just where we are.
And Seth Davis and Jay Bilas would be lauding those sweet and lovable crazies

What you should prepare for if you’re planning to watch is the droning on about how tough he is when he’s playing well against Louisville and/or the excuses if he’s not.

I'm really trying to figure out the phenomenon known as Scheyer Face. I mean, it's really weird. He'll do a presser and look normal, talk on the sideline mostly normal, but in a moment of heated stress, his face just contorts and it's positively hilarious and weird at the same time. We've been calling him Scheyer Face since his playing days, so it isn't something he has grown out of.

What you should prepare for if you’re planning to watch is the droning on about how tough he is when he’s playing well against Louisville and/or the excuses if he’s not.

It will be vomit worthy. No doubt. I expect an opening montage (French horns included) with his kindergarten teacher leading up to his family openly sobbing and screaming they want their Flip back!!

I'm really trying to figure out the phenomenon known as Scheyer Face. I mean, it's really weird. He'll do a presser and look normal, talk on the sideline mostly normal, but in a moment of heated stress, his face just contorts and it's positively hilarious and weird at the same time. We've been calling him Scheyer Face since his playing days, so it isn't something he has grown out of.

I'm no doctor but my guess is it's an involuntary muscle response in stressful situations. Either case, it looks effing ridiculous and Scheyer Face stands.

can we get those last two items circulated on social media as widely as possible? The world can handle the truth.

Back