• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Kyle Filipowski assaulted a wake fan thread.

My prediction remains Duke won’t play in Winston for a decade. Maybe get a non conference home and home in the mid 2030s. This isn’t just a one incident thing from Duke’s perspective. K skipped his last visit for a reason.
You honestly believed K faked an illness- that’s insane man

I've watched probably 10 games in Cameron. A couple against other ranked opponents not named Wake, but the majority being when Wake was there.

Our 14,000+ fans on Saturday set the best college basketball atmosphere I've seen in person.

I was also at the Wake/UNC game in the Dean Done Paul's freshman year. Our atmosphere Saturday surpassed that as well.

Just anecdotes
And the atmosphere for the 1993 win over UNC was even better than it was this past Saturday.

Free RJ from his exile. We need an RJ vs. DR match with Rkarl providing the color analysis. I’ll take DR (i.e. Dusty Rhodes, i.e. RJ) in a runaway like Secretariat in the Belmont over AAA (i.e, Another Asshole Attorney).

Seriously. I think it might be something to be reported to law enforcement. I'm not joking.
Do it. I tried to track the dude's employer and email HR, but came up empty. As someone constantly posting uber right wing propaganda along with his Duke fan drivel, seems like his threat level is far from zero.

The $80 should cover the headache the mods get from going through the steps to make this happen

Duke folks say our stadium is full of folks who rarely go to basketball games so they don’t know how to act. And they have lost a lot the last couple decades. They just see little upside to playing the game and have been saying it’s unsafe long before this.

I don’t agree with them but that’s what they have said and still say. I bet the conference lets them out of it next year or two and I’m betting after that we won’t be in the same conference. After that, they’ll have little incentive to play at our place. Just my prediction.
People are saying!!!

DR would probably love a dance recital. Everything’s choreographed and the moms clap and cheer really vigorously. Small auditorium. Kind of like a Duke game.

People are saying!!!
Everybody's saying it!

Was talking to a Duke friend of mine(I know gross), who is involved with the Duke program, a booster, and is calling complete BS on everything DR is saying. He also thinks the drama Saturday was way overblown and he and his circle look forward to making the trip back to the Joel.

Duke folks say our stadium is full of folks who rarely go to basketball games so they don’t know how to act. And they have lost a lot the last couple decades. They just see little upside to playing the game and have been saying it’s unsafe long before this.

I don’t agree with them but that’s what they have said and still say. I bet the conference lets them out of it next year or two and I’m betting after that we won’t be in the same conference. After that, they’ll have little incentive to play at our place. Just my prediction.

everyone who has ever loved you is wrong

Everybody's saying it!

Was talking to a Duke friend of mine(I know gross), who is involved with the Duke program, a booster, and is calling complete BS on everything DR is saying. He also thinks the drama Saturday was way overblown and he and his circle look forward to making the trip back to the Joel.
The only Duke grad I know personally was a prick in HS and became more of one in Durham. He was one of two guys who were still pricks at our 50th reunion (the other guy became a prick at Brown). Both are lawyers.

Back