• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Kyle Filipowski assaulted a wake fan thread.

wait....I like Matt Doherty now? dammit. I guess the hammer did fall hard.

If you look back I made a prediction he'd play in the next game.

I have an idea for tournament fans who attend.

Everyone bring a cartoonish drawn one- dimensional long leg with a tack at the knee so it will pivot (bend,). When Flip is at the FL, coming in, or going out, we all fully extend the cutout leg several times. 😁

If you have a buddy with you, have a similar funny cutout of a male figure spread eagle in a tie dye with a surprised look on his face and have him fall over the leg.

Last edited:

Everyone bring a cartoonish drawn one- dimensional long leg with a tack at the knee so it will pivot (bend,). When Flip is at the FL, coming in, or going out, we all fully extend the cutout leg several times. 😁

If you have a buddy with you, have a similar funny cutout of a male figure spread eagle in a tie dye with a surprised look on his face and have him fall over the leg.

What about a cartoon leg adhered to a toilet?

If Duke's in Charlotte for Round 2 I'll wear my tie dye

How about a fathead of a tie-dyed wake student running at him?

My prediction remains Duke won’t play in Winston for a decade. Maybe get a non conference home and home in the mid 2030s. This isn’t just a one incident thing from Duke’s perspective. K skipped his last visit for a reason.
Wrong.

Hat tip to @TheIshThatSaved WakeForest for pointing it out on another thread.

It was my understanding that two of our permanent partners were Dook and state, meaning that we would play home and home as long as conference is around. Part of the attempt to recognize the Big 4 rivalries

Wrong.

Hat tip to @TheIshThatSaved WakeForest for pointing it out on another thread.
I honestly don't understand how DR could have gotten this one this wrong.

Back