• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Kyle Filipowski assaulted a wake fan thread.

It’s fascinating to me how successful programs like duke or Georgia football can successfully create the us against the world narrative.
“Nobody believed in us except the guys in this locker room. Everybody said we couldn’t do it. These guys overcame so much adversity all season. They continued to believe in me. yada yada yada”

“Nobody believed in us except the guys in this locker room. Everybody said we couldn’t do it. These guys overcame so much adversity all season. They continued to believe in me. yada yada yada”
i mean to be fair to Duke..... Grosss...... The whole fucking world does hate them, and rightfully so. In a way it is the whole world believing in the goodness of humanity Vs a couple of pricks in Durham.

This asshole started a new curse- like we needed one. Meanwhile his injury is so severe that I had to watch a Flip windmill on my IG.

This asshole started a new curse- like we needed one. Meanwhile his injury is so severe that I had to watch a Flip windmill on my IG.
I refuse to believe the gods would curse Wake because a Duke player tripped a fan and then faked an injury in an attempt to ban a college basketball tradition

It's weird. Flop does not even have a wrap or knee brace on his right knee.

Sort of like my dog just bumps into me in the morning. I don't start crying though.

I'm glad that he is playing for Duke. I haven't had a Duke player to hate so much since Grayson Allen left.

Back