• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official LOB CITY CLIPPERS Thread

Yeah and they kept Bledsoe instead. Stern dodges a bullet by actually getting a great deal for CP.

The Hornets are going to have 2 lottery picks, Eric Gordon and a ton of cap room next year. Wish the NBA owned to Bobgatos and strong armed some deals for us.

So they've got Paul/Billups/Bledsoe as their backcourt, and front court of Butler/Griffin/Jordan?

It is clear that Stern floated renewed Lakers talks to gain some more leverage on the Clips, even though th Lakers had nothing they were looking for.

But hey. oops from CP to Blake! This is going to be awesome.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what I wanted all along. The Clippers are officially my NBA team now. I've always rooted for them since the days of Q-Rich and D-Miles, but now I'm going to actively cheer for them.

#getonthebandwagon

Mo Williams has some value... probably get something out of him trade wise.

I think they trade Chauncey. He made it quite clear he wants nothing to do with an up-and-comer. He wants to be on a contender NOW.

ETA: Not sure how quickly they can trade him, given that they just picked him up off of waivers.

I think they trade Chauncey. He made it quite clear he wants nothing to do with an up-and-comer. He wants to be on a contender NOW.

ETA: Not sure how quickly they can trade him, given that they just picked him up off of waivers.

Well he may feel a bit better about playing w/ CP3 on his team.

man i wish the clips could have kept Faroq. but that seemed impossible

Players picked up off amnesty can't be traded.

Not sure how I forgot about Mo, they've gots to trade him for something.

Back