• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official LOB CITY CLIPPERS Thread

I can't think of any other reason why Stern would force CP to stay with the Hornets one more worthless season. He's not going to Charlotte or Toronto next season, the only thing this changes is the money.

I have no idea what you are arguing against. I already said this would be Stern punishing CP financially for leaving New Orleans. What do the other owners have to do with anything?

I have no idea what you are arguing against. I already said this would be Stern punishing CP financially for leaving New Orleans. What do the other owners have to do with anything?

Ok, I understand what you're asking now. Maybe they are all looking forward to their shot at winning the CP sweepstakes next offseason, because so few of them can make a deal for him now. I doubt the owners were real scared of the new Lakers, who wouldn't have won 10 more games than the old Lakers.

Love the WWF tag. I think from now on when David Stern attends a game, he should come out to center court to "No Chance in Hell" and cut a promo how he's going to block any trade the franchise tries to do if the crowd doesn't stop booing him.

Edit: Even better, he should tell the fans he's going to trade their best players to the Heat. The NBA really needs a good villain and Stern has stepped up to the plate.

The only way I can describe pos repping you for that video and then finding out you plagarized it from Simmons' twitter is like when I first found out that Tim Raines nickname wasn't because he was built like a rock.

I don't read Simmons' twitter. It's not shocking that multiple people would come up with the Stern = evil commish = McMahon connection.

I don't read Simmons' twitter. It's not shocking that multiple people would come up with the Stern = evil commish = McMahon connection.

It was like an hour later and he linked the exact same video!

It's the best video of McMahon's entrance.

It's the best video of McMahon's entrance.

If you youtube "vince macmahon entrance" "no chance in hell" I don't see that video anywhere on the first page. However, 2nd up is the best video by far. 25 second mark where he starts doing the Wiz ensures its claim to the throne.

LOL! I positive repped him for it as well. Who knows, maybe Simmons ripped Ph off! :eek:

I Googled "no chance in hell" and got this:
Vince Mcmahon Theme Song - YouTube

The second link from that led me to this:

Mr. McMahon Entrance Theme

And the second link from that led me to the one I posted because I wanted the actual entrance video and I knew it had to be posted somewhere.

Don't know what to tell you man. It's a big world and it's the internet. Do a search. I've only mentioned Simmons when others have before me.

The power walk was awesome. I always thought Shane had a pretty good entrance. I heard Vince and Shane haven't been talking since Shane suddenly left.

And the second link from that led me to the one I posted because I wanted the actual entrance video and I knew it had to be posted somewhere.

Don't know what to tell you man. It's a big world and it's the internet. Do a search. I've only mentioned Simmons when others have before me.
The bigger point: Who cares? The fact that we're even discussing the similarities between David Stern and Vince McMahon says it all.

The Dane Cooks of the world have proven to be just as successful if not moreso than the originals. I'm not a hater.

The Dane Cooks of the world have proven to be just as successful if not moreso than the originals. I'm not a hater.

I don't think Ph ripped off Simmons, and I wouldn't care if he did, but that's a funny comment.

Everything is a remix.

I'm citing that Everything is a remix video that got posted last week.

Did Simmons come up with the idea of Stern cutting promos about trading every team's best players to the Heat? If Lebron truly embraced the heel turn, that would be awesome for the league.

Everything is a remix.

I'm citing that Everything is a remix video that got posted last week.

Did Simmons come up with the idea of Stern cutting promos about trading every team's best players to the Heat? If Lebron truly embraced the heel turn, that would be awesome for the league.

So you're going with "my asshole was itchier so it was different" defense?

I only know of Dane Cook what I saw on Louie. Sure that defense is fine.

Off-topic, but Louis CK would be the best celebrity courtside Wake fan of all time. Somebody call the Deacon Club and make this happen, please...

The power walk was awesome. I always thought Shane had a pretty good entrance. I heard Vince and Shane haven't been talking since Shane suddenly left.

Lulz. Shane is actually a client of mine and this is my cell phone ring tone every time he or someone from his office calls me. Every once in a while someone in public will hear it and give me this weird look like they know the song but are wondering why the fuck someone would have it as their ring tone. It makes me laugh every single time.

Back