• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official LOB CITY CLIPPERS Thread

I love shane o'mac. He is a baller, I wish he still had a more prominent role on the entertainment side of things.

Lulz. Shane is actually a client of mine and this is my cell phone ring tone every time he or someone from his office calls me. Every once in a while someone in public will hear it and give me this weird look like they know the song but are wondering why the fuck someone would have it as their ring tone. It makes me laugh every single time.
Awesome that you thought to have that as a ringtone and pretty cool that you're taking calls from Shane O Mac! :thumbsup:

The only way I can describe pos repping you for that video and then finding out you plagarized it from Simmons' twitter is like when I first found out that Tim Raines nickname wasn't because he was built like a rock.

you've been ripping simmons' schtick for a solid 2 weeks. the whole "any time you can xyz (something unflattering), you gotta do it," or describing a side of a trade filled with role players being the pu pu platter, etc. not sure that you have room to call out phd here.

woah. shane o'mac's lawyer is a wake fan that lives in DC? sup with some ticks when wwe comes through?

The only way I can describe pos repping you for that video and then finding out you plagarized it from Simmons' twitter is like when I first found out that Tim Raines nickname wasn't because he was built like a rock.

Doesn't a good post deserve pos rep regardless of whether it was ripped from someone else? Im not sure, but I think yes......we need philosoraptor to pose this question more eloquently.

So you're saying palma is like a homeless man's sports guy?

Did I do that right?

yes, in fact he's on the mt rushmore of homeless man's sports guy's. along with <insert obscure 80's star here, wrestler, and friend from back home here>.

If I wanted to rip off sports guy, I'd make a 90210 reference.

...and Paul would be uninterested in signing with Charlotte if that were the case. How is that so hard to understand MJ? didn't they teach you anything at UNC? Wait, basketball players don't have to go to class...nvm

I don't even know if we have the cap space to sign him to a max contract. I mean we would but it'd be him and a bunch of scrubs

...and Paul would be uninterested in signing with Charlotte if that were the case. How is that so hard to understand MJ? didn't they teach you anything at UNC? Wait, basketball players don't have to go to class...nvm

He doesnt care. Of course any small market owner would have a problem with CP going to the Lakers. The problem in this scenario is that these owners seem to actually have a say as to how two other teams conduct business. This is why the NBA is a joke.

Personally, I hope Paul sues the NBA and Stern over all this and makes a mockery of the league. Probably wont happen, though.

It is going down. CP to the Clippers.

ESPN sources: Clippers and NBA-owned Hornets have agreed to Chris Paul deal in principle. Gordon, Kaman, Aminu and Minnesota pick to Hornets

Back