• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLB 2011 Thread

30vkhvn.jpg

Actually Schoenfield was worse. He only got the Rangers correct in either league.

Just wanted to add...

With the win (and the dominating Strasburg performance) the Nats ended up not losing more than half their games this year. They still finished 1 game under .500 because of a rain out not made up with the Dodgers. That is .500 in my book.

I am totally stoked for next year. I really think the Nats could be in the WC hunt all year.

is this really a story, who cares? I'm sure any other player on possible playoff team would do the same thing. It would be stupid to pay all this money and have a wedding set up and have to move it.

It's funny because it's not a story, but of course a Boston blog/whatever thought it was noteworthy enough to represent true destiny. How amazing it is for a CAPTAIN to change his wedding date because of a World Series conflict.

legit question to bernie if he's around, espn was talking about how Buck might move to the front office to become the gm next season. Any thoughts on that/have you heard anything?

Back