• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Music City Bowl thread

Wonder if Grobe would consider replacing the offensive line coach.

What the F is that call? He waved off the punt, not called for a fair catch.

Yeah. Dude got screwed. His hands weren't above his head at all. The ref looked like he knew the official screwed up when he made the announcement.

Yeah, if he called fair catch and then ran, it should have been a penalty, right? Of course that would have been MSU really getting screwed, because he never called a fair catch.

We haven't had a "great" oline on a long time. With that said Miss St is bigger and Tanner has gotta get rid of the ball quicker.

We need another turnover here quick to give the offense a chance.

Only hope is for the defense to score. Not good enough to get the ball, they have to score. But I fear they are worn down and will give up a score

Yeah, if he called fair catch and then ran, it should have been a penalty, right? Of course that would have been MSU really getting screwed, because he never called a fair catch.

Yep. If it was a fair catch, then there was a penalty on MSU. Like Ph said, ref seemed like he knew that they f-ed up on that one.

Wonder if Grobe would consider replacing the offensive line coach.

It's clearly an experience and talent issue.

Oh wait, you mean we've got a G projected as a 2nd round draft pick on the line? You mean we have 5 seniors on the OL and both TEs are seniors, too?

Well oh what can it be? Size? LOWF can't recruit big O-lineman.

Oh wait, almost all of our O-linemen weigh over 300 lbs?

Well I'm out of answers.

Last edited:
This game reminds me of the Orange Bowl. So overmatched, esp on offense, yet somehow still in it. It feels like the final score will be about the same too, hope not.

Back