• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official National Signing Day Thread

I was disappointed with the Buzz hire and because of misplaced faith in Wellman, I tried to believe. But after the last four years, I'm not giving Ron Wellman credit for squat until I see success on the field. The Clawson hire looks good so far, but he was hired by a dishonest incompetent AD. Enough said...

Yeah..Okay sport...

I like that Smith hasn't lost since 8th grade. I think there is going to be stiff competition between Cameron, Smith, and Wolford this summer and I almost guarantee one of them will not redshirt.

I have already let it be known that I think Travis will be starting by week three. It is true that he has not lost since 8th grade. Wake Forest might have a quarterback pipeline going... :D http://www.abc12.com/video?clipId=9551937&autostart=true

Impossible. We don't have an inddor practice facility.

Haha!

mebane, this shouldn't be a shock. I'm sure you know Matthew 7:15-20. Grobe was bearing bad fruit. What showed on the field made it clear he wasn't getting the most out of the players and this program.

Haha!

mebane, this shouldn't be a shock. I'm sure you know Matthew 7:15-20. Grobe was bearing bad fruit. What showed on the field made it clear he wasn't getting the most out of the players and this program.

Yeah, but "love believes all things and hopes all things"! You want to think that while we are bad it is not because we are failing to do everything we might possibly do to be better. There is "bad" due to the inability to be better and there is "bad" for the want of sufficient effort. One is pitiable. The other is reprehensible.

Was it discussed that the Travis Smith article says only one QB is returning from last year? Seems to acknowledge that Cameron is the only QB sticking around with the others graduating or transferring.

"Smith, 6-feet-2, 193 pounds, checked out the depth chart and saw only one returning quarterback — and he played in only two games last season."

Was it discussed that the Travis Smith article says only one QB is returning from last year? Seems to acknowledge that Cameron is the only QB sticking around with the others graduating or transferring.

"Smith, 6-feet-2, 193 pounds, checked out the depth chart and saw only one returning quarterback — and he played in only two games last season."

According to the Winston Salem Journal, Coach Clawson said that Smith, and Wolford will be competing against three veteran QB's that remain on the roster. Tyler Cameron, Patrick Thompson and Michael Radford. The article should have said returning QB with playing experience.

Damn, never got a chance to see the video. Looks like it's been removed anyone know of another source?

cookoutdeac posted a link that still works at #216 pg. 11. That is his press conference from yesterday. I don't think you will find one from today. I hope I am wrong about that.

According to the Winston Salem Journal, Coach Clawson said that Smith, and Wolford will be competing against three veteran QB's that remain on the roster. Tyler Cameron, Patrick Thompson and Michael Radford. The article should have said returning QB with playing experience.

No Sousa at QB. Sousa, Radford, and I doubt Thompson will be serious contenders. Cameron or one of the two freshman will start. If Cameron wins the job one true freshman likely will not shirt, if one of the true freshman when the job Cameron will be the backup and the other will shirt.

Can't believe I watched the entire 40 minutes @ work. Wish I could've heard the questions. Who are the ones who are "no longer with the program"?

Can't believe I watched the entire 40 minutes @ work. Wish I could've heard the questions. Who are the ones who are "no longer with the program"?

Let's see; Ragland, Martin, Wilhite and Rooks. So far.

Back