• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014-15 Season Thread: Dubs win Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean there's a reason he has bounced around the league

But I also think PGs have a harder time adjusting to new teams than any other player

Same issue he's always had....he fast enough to get by anyone, but gets hung up I'm the lane with no where to go. I do think his confidence would rise if he could get consistent minutes over a season but that doesn't look like it's going to happen.

#hotengineertakes

These continual engineer references that make no sense have me all

paul-scheer-the-league.jpg

Is there a strong correlation between point differential and NBA champs? Enough that palma should legitimately continue to use it as a reason why the clips could win the west?

http://grantland.com/features/2015-nba-trade-value-part-2-the-temple-of-doom/

Simmons just dropped part 2/3 of his trade value column. Nothing too exciting, except a little blurb in there that he thinks that Noah and Horford will be ruinited in ATL in the next year. Interesting.

If there is one element the Hawks are lacking its rebounding/rim protection. Noah instantly adds both those.

Not sure if I would want Noah if it meant say, not resigning Millsap though.

Noah isn't quite the waterbug he was even last year and he's not a pure rim protector, but he's my boi and I'd be real sad to see him leave.

Sager returning soon!

Noah isn't quite the waterbug he was even last year and he's not a pure rim protector, but he's my boi and I'd be real sad to see him leave.

Sager returning soon!

This makes me legitimately happy, and I never even really liked the guy. It's just awesome to see someone kick cancer and go back to doing the thing they love. And it definitely seems like Sager LOVES his job.

This makes me legitimately happy, and I never even really liked the guy. It's just awesome to see someone kick cancer and go back to doing the thing they love. And it definitely seems like Sager LOVES his job.

TRUTH.

And by loves his job you mean he loves being flown to nice hotels everywhere and banging the lonely hot moms at the bar, right? Plus that sideline thing is aight too.

Sager returning soon!

Noah is a fantastic passer though, and you gotta think he'd do well in ATL's super unselfish system.

My concern would be that Thibs has played him so many minutes, and so hard, that's going to be done pretty soon.

Would like to see Ish stick with the 76ers long enough to get in whatever time he needs to get his NBA pension. They gotta pay somebody, they gotta put players on the floor each game, why not Ish.

Would like to see Ish stick with the 76ers long enough to get in whatever time he needs to get his NBA pension. They gotta pay somebody, they gotta put players on the floor each game, why not Ish.

He's good for this year, that's all. With all their 2nd round picks (I think 4), all their cap space, I'm sure their 'experiment' will continue- which is to find some PG from Kirplakistan, who they sign for the league minimum for 10 years - and he turns out to be the next Tony Parker.

Chuck: ITS ALMOST TIME FOR MARCH MADNESS!
Shaq: and Auburn isn't going to make it!
Chuck: We can still win the SEC Tournament with Bruce Pearl!
Kenny: North Carolina doesn't even need to win the ACC and they will still be in
Chuck: Yeah, because they have more time to practice because they aren't going to school!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back