• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014-15 Season Thread: Dubs win Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
kLcyIN1eshcRqKQMUZDQ-1fF84jToPGcxeglQijymTIf3GCtcosEh3w-0X2ac558xyjzQiM=s113

Looks like he's been done with you.

lol clips

You've got to give (Paul) just some more support, you know?" Rivers told USA TODAY Sports. "I think bringing (his son) Austin (Rivers) here (in mid-January) helped us. We've got a 22-year-old (in Austin), and now to me we've got to get another guard who's in the middle age group. So now you're growing with Austin and CJ (Wilcox), and we need another defensive guy too."

doc rivers is an idiot #hottakes

It's like most football coaches who try to be their own GMs - usually doesn't end well. Rivers is still a good coach, but his offseason moves last year as GM were lousy. Ballmer should try to force a GM or co-GM/cap expert on Rivers this offseason.

As a casual NBA viewer and fair-weather Rockets fan, here are my scorching #HotTakes:

Chris Paul is the Alexander Ovechkin of the NBA. Nice personal trophy room but devoid of championship hardware, and still no conference championship appearances. One day he might even be Dan Marino.

#ClutchCity is real, and it is back. Watch out Dubs.

For all the regular season WILD WEST talk, the top 2 seeds from each conference advance to the conference finals. Weird.

Second year in a row.

It's like most football coaches who try to be their own GMs - usually doesn't end well. Rivers is still a good coach, but his offseason moves last year as GM were lousy. Ballmer should try to force a GM or co-GM/cap expert on Rivers this offseason.

agree that gm doc is terrible. never been impressed with coach doc either. compared to gm doc coach doc is all world.

This NBA thing has really got the city turned on. People are Rockets crazy and everybody want to get a haircut and beard like that James Harden character. You fine people should come visit us and take in a game. You won't regret it.

agree that gm doc is terrible. never been impressed with coach doc either. compared to gm doc coach doc is all world.

He did win a title in Boston and had a darn good run with an aging team there for quite a while. He can't be but so bad.

Maybe so, but I'm a fan of the free market principles that this country was founded on.

doc rivers is an idiot #hottakes

I hate that this happened to CP3, and frankly all Clips fans. But I don't mind that it happened under Doc's watch. Especially that it was his second time.

He did win a title in Boston and had a darn good run with an aging team there for quite a while. He can't be but so bad.

he did know enough to get out of the way of garnet, pierce and allen so you might have something there.

Maybe so, but I'm a fan of the free market principles that this country was founded on.

Yes, I've always wanted to purchase a house with the possibility that someone could later put a gas station right beside me.

Has doc won anything without thibs?

good point. looks like tibs joined the celtics a year before the championship. to be fair it looks like he won the coach of the year award in orlando (which i forgot) in his second year there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back