• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014 Offseason Thread: KD35, Beal both out for 6-8 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Rockets trade everyone and only have, Howard, Harden, Bosh, Parsons, Beverly and Canaan, they will at about $73.5M. With nine more minimum salaries, they will be at about $82-85M.

This will put them into luxury tax hell until the caps goes up.

Is the owner willing to do it?

If the Rockets trade everyone and only have, Howard, Harden, Bosh, Parsons, Beverly and Canaan, they will at about $73.5M. With nine more minimum salaries, they will be at about $82-85M.

This will put them into luxury tax hell until the caps goes up.

Is the owner willing to do it?

I just told you: yes.

Hello-Cleveland.jpg

I assume Miami goes after Carmelo now, although presuming Bosh leaves there's no reason for him to take that offer. Which I suppose leaves them scrambling after RFA's like Bledsoe and Monroe. My wild guess is they wind up with Wade and Monroe leading a 35 win team.

I have to say, as much as I love pulling against Lebron, the past few years have convinced me he's a genuinely good dude. I'd be totally comfortable letting him babysit my kids, although I've heard his hourly rate is a bit high. And he's a great teammate. That said, his ego will always make it possible to pull against him.

Houston- Cleveland finals could be good, former teammates matching up.

Melo going back to the Knicks, althogh he should try to exercise the ghost of MJ in Chitown

hahaha my fiancee (who i convinced to be a cp3/clippers fan) just texted me: "Maybe Cleveland still reject him and he will have to come to the Clippers"

The more important issue here: what is the impact of this on GORDON HAYWARD to the HORNETS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back