• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014 Offseason Thread: KD35, Beal both out for 6-8 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like ordinarly people draft people for trades and they announce the trades a few picks later, right?

And how does Woj scoop everyone from ESPN? He was right on with Gordon

Nice pick by the Magic.

I think Gordon is going to be good. He'll get about 15/8 just on athleticism and energy , with very good defense

So are the Magic just trying to put together a track and field team with Oladipo and now Gordon? Maybe draft a player with a set position and skill set?

I like Gordon alot. Elite defender. Amazing athlete. Gym Rat. I'd take him #4 as well.

That's why teams stay bad. You don't use #4 to pick a play who has no position, has no offense and shoots under 50% from the FT line.

That's why teams stay bad. You don't use #4 to pick a play who has no position, has no offense and shoots under 50% from the FT line.

I agree with this hot sports take. Magic are stupid for not picking Exum at a clear position of need.

I don't know about those comparisons but I definitely like Gordon.

Might have to wait for Sacramento for first team to do something really dumb

Not a big fan of Gordon. As a Celts fan, I'm glad he's off the board.

I agree with this hot sports take. Magic are stupid for not picking Exum at a clear position of need.
Oladipo and Exum as your backcourt? Not sure there would be enough bricks to go around with those two.

There's no reason to draft a PG when anyone can sign a Jeff Teague type for 8 mil/yr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back