• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014 Offseason Thread: KD35, Beal both out for 6-8 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the Marion comps for Gordon. Marion was much better on offense in college and seems quicker.

If the Celtics don't take Vonleh, the Lakers are the second luckiest team in the draft behind the Sixers.

Exum has never played anyone. Who knows if he'll be any good

I don't know how teams can feel comfortable drafting a guy top 10 when his handlers have been working hard to keep him as mysterious as possible.

Oladipo and Exum as your backcourt? Not sure there would be enough bricks to go around with those two.

You want to put money on Exum shooting a higher percentage than Gordon this season? They just picked another non-shooting player at a deeper position on their team.

You want to put money on Exum shooting a higher percentage than Gordon this season? They just picked another non-shooting player at a deeper position on their team.

For real? I will. Exum may not crack 40%

I guess Rondo is gone.

Vonleh is better than Randle....but I love Randle....

Vonleh is sliiiiiiiiiiiiding.... wonder if the Hornets take him or if they expected him available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back