• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NBA 2014 Offseason Thread: KD35, Beal both out for 6-8 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
why isn't duncan on the list of foreign born #1 picks?

Paul was at least a good gambler. Jabari looks like he gives zero point zero fucks on defense.

Which is why I think he can be coached up. Lateral quickness and footwork is questionable, but I think he can get better. It's not like he was out there getting killed because he wasn't ______ enough.

The fuck is Jay Williams doing here? Still think Wake is gonna be a dynasty in 2 years, moran?

Wiggins sounds like my friends' 4 year old. That'd be a problem for me if I was a GM

Is Wiggins staying in Cleveland? Just got home? Any chance that Philly deal happened?

There's a good chance Parker is never heard from again unless there's a scandal in which he's dating the owner's daughter.

@WojYahooNBA 40s
Sacramento and Boston discussing a trade sending Ben McLemore to Celtics for the 6th pick, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Forreal Danny?

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA · 7s
Sacramento and Boston discussing a trade sending Ben McLemore to Celtics for the 6th pick, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Didn't McLemore suck and was like the 6 pick in a terrible draft?

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
Philadelphia has been focused on Joel Embiid with the No. 3 pick, but still discussing trades, sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Andy Katz
Source: Kings may move back if their top two choices -- Aaron Gordon and Nik Stauskas aren't at No. 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back