• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Divisional Round Thread: #KeepPounding

would love to see manning beat the yankeeface pats

Just glad we are spared having to see a crowd full of Yankeefaces again.

I would love to see Manning paste the Pats, too, but I'm afraid it's not in the cards (nor are the Cards in the cards).

Patriots-Panthers in Santa Clara.

Manning can't beat Brady when he's healthy though

CY-Kq6MWUAEhQri.jpg

lol so freaking lame, poor wittle NY

would love to see manning beat the yankeeface pats

95% of the country would. But whose arm is Peyton going to borrow in order to accomplish that? It's a shame to see an all-time great go out like this, but his body is done. If he gets 15-20 mph winds again next week, it'll be a blowout.

that was a dirty play. he did it knowing that he was getting at most a 2 yard penalty.

95% of the country would. But whose arm is Peyton going to borrow in order to accomplish that? It's a shame to see an all-time great go out like this, but his body is done. If he gets 15-20 mph winds again next week, it'll be a blowout.

His passing yesterday looked better than I thought it would. Receivers didn't help him out much. But I also can't remember him attempting a pass more than about 15-20 yards downfield. Belichick's too good to get beat by that - I'm sure he'll bring everybody up, stuff the run, close off all the short routes.

His passing yesterday looked better than I thought it would. Receivers didn't help him out much. But I also can't remember him attempting a pass more than about 15-20 yards downfield. Belichick's too good to get beat by that - I'm sure he'll bring everybody up, stuff the run, close off all the short routes.

He had a couple further than 20 yards, but his ball was fluttering to the point where I wanted to get a shotgun and go duck hunting. Billy Kilmer was probably watching and thinking he could throw a better spiral. And yes, his WRs dropped quite a few, as did the Steelers. And yes, you know Belichick is going to jam the LOS and make Peyton try to beat him deep, which he cannot do. Now with a healthy Gronk and Edelman, next Sunday is a rout.

Went with (in order):

Cardinals -7 over Packers
I don't care about GB's performance at Washington. They are still a team with a lot of problems. I'd have taken Arizona up to at least -10.

KC +5 over Patriots
I think KC wins. Just a hunch. NE looks vulnerable and highly overrated.

KC/Patriots UNDER 42.5

Won't bet on the other 2 games, but I like SEA and DEN. Only like SEA because the game is a toss up and I like getting points. DEN because PIT offense is badly beat up. Won't bet on it because I'm not convinced the DEN offense can score enough to cover the spread.

Welp, that was a painful weekend.

Back