• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Divisional Round Thread: #KeepPounding

Meh. I really just don't see it. I think most NFL QBs have the arm strength to get that ball to the end zone from that exact spot/situation.

Janis deserves the love. He made one hell of a play/catch.

dv7 is stupid

+1. Go back to watching people jog around for 90 minutes and talk about how impressive it is. Christ. When I'm watching that last drive I'm amazed at how hard Rodgers can just fling it out there.

I would have gone for two if I was Green Bay. Two yards to win the game with Aaron? Where do I sign up? As is they went to a coin flip, where they lost that and inevitably the game.

I would have gone for two if I was Green Bay. Two yards to win the game with Aaron? Where do I sign up? As is they went to a coin flip, where they lost that and inevitably the game.

TITCR. Always play to win.

Coaches won't do it because if they go for two and don't make it, the coaches will get blamed whereas since conventional wisdom says to play for OT it's not really on the coaches if they lose in OT.

That last Rodgers throw was badass. 57 yard fling with high arc off his back foot because he had a defender coming at him? Are you kidding me?

Just an amazing finish. The best QB in the league slings two fantastic throws and some dude who basically did nothing all season made two amazing catches. Then an all-time great WR made an all-time great OT play.

Just an amazing finish. The best QB in the league slings two fantastic throws and some dude who basically did nothing all season made two amazing catches. Then an all-time great WR made an all-time great OT play.

Are you predicting today's game? :cam: hasn't played yet.

That last Rodgers throw was badass. 57 yard fling with high arc off his back foot because he had a defender coming at him? Are you kidding me?

Seriously. And it landed perfectly in middle of the end zone. Not many QBs make that throw with any consistency.

nice field, Panthers. what a shithole.

It's just an embarrassment that such an amazing team that can score 10 whole points in Minnesota would have to be subjected to playing away from home.

What an assbeating.

The first girl to get a TD football was adorable. The last boy looked like he was expecting it/had six TD balls already.

Back