• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Wild Card Weekend Thread: We All Like That

Early Vegas lines:

NE -5 vs KC
CAR -3 vs SEA
ARI -8 vs GB
DEN -7 vs PIT (lots of books not offering though given question marks for Big Ben and Antonio)

divisional round is always one of the best sports weekends of the year

The only negative of going to a game is missing the others due to travel, traffic, drinking in celebration/shame, etc

You can't look at fumble rate in a vacuum without looking at run-pass distribution. Running plays offer more time in which a ball can be fumbled compared to the majority of pass plays.

Ah, hell, bring on Seattle. Fuck the Seahawks.

And my gut told me come playoff time that the Bungles would show up and I should have listened. I really thought this would be the year Marvin Lewis would get the monkey off his back. Turns out that monkey is a permanent fixture.

Ah, hell, bring on Seattle. Fuck the Seahawks.

And my gut told me come playoff time that the Bungles would show up and I should have listened. I really thought this would be the year Marvin Lewis would get the monkey off his back. Turns out that monkey is a permanent fixture.

Seahawks fans are the worst. To begin, they believe they conceived of this whole "12th man" nonsense before anyone else. They also didn't give a shit until a few years ago, when their team arrived.

Sounds like Jones was super fucked up on spice or some shit like that and the Foxboro PD is trying to cover it up.

I mean, it's the Patriots, the most dishonest organization in sports. Of course they bought the cops.

Has there been a month in all of Pats history when there wasn't some shady shit happening?

The persecution complex of Pats fans is unrivaled by any fanbase I've ever seen besides maybe UNC and their academic scandal. It's unbearable up here. You can't even talk about the NFL up here because it all comes back to "the Shield has it out for Brady and the Pats." It just gets compounded by all the morons on sports radio. Felger, Mazz, Dennis, and Callahan just stoke the flames and refuse to believe anything the NFL does. They think it's a double standard the way the Brady and Manning incidents are being handled and think the NFL is just looking for ways to punish the Pats including, but not limited to, a direct mandate to throw flags for OPI on Gronk whenever possible. It's really just sad.

Back