• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Wild Card Weekend Thread: We All Like That

The persecution complex of Pats fans is unrivaled by any fanbase I've ever seen besides maybe UNC and their academic scandal. It's unbearable up here. You can't even talk about the NFL up here because it all comes back to "the Shield has it out for Brady and the Pats." It just gets compounded by all the morons on sports radio. Felger, Mazz, Dennis, and Callahan just stoke the flames and refuse to believe anything the NFL does. They think it's a double standard the way the Brady and Manning incidents are being handled and think the NFL is just looking for ways to punish the Pats, including, but not limited to, a direct mandate to throw flags for OPI on Gronk whenever possible. It's really just sad.

and they have morons like Bill Simmons leading their cause

The persecution complex of Pats fans is unrivaled by any fanbase I've ever seen besides maybe UNC and their academic scandal. It's unbearable up here. You can't even talk about the NFL up here because it all comes back to "the Shield has it out for Brady and the Pats." It just gets compounded by all the morons on sports radio. Felger, Mazz, Dennis, and Callahan just stoke the flames and refuse to believe anything the NFL does. They think it's a double standard the way the Brady and Manning incidents are being handled and think the NFL is just looking for ways to punish the Pats including, but not limited to, a direct mandate to throw flags for OPI on Gronk whenever possible. It's really just sad.

So like every Simmons NFL podcast since he started his own network?

His constant sniveling conspiracy theories about how the Pats are being persecuted by the league and the media are becoming unbearable. I'm only listening for Cousin Sal at this point.

Sounds like I'm safe to assume that all Boston bitch boys act this way.

The persecution complex of Pats fans is unrivaled by any fanbase I've ever seen besides maybe UNC and their academic scandal. It's unbearable up here. You can't even talk about the NFL up here because it all comes back to "the Shield has it out for Brady and the Pats." It just gets compounded by all the morons on sports radio. Felger, Mazz, Dennis, and Callahan just stoke the flames and refuse to believe anything the NFL does. They think it's a double standard the way the Brady and Manning incidents are being handled and think the NFL is just looking for ways to punish the Pats including, but not limited to, a direct mandate to throw flags for OPI on Gronk whenever possible. It's really just sad.

FUCK THE Shield! Such bullshit we've only won 4 Superbowls in 15 years!!1!donjuan!

they are a bunch of god damn cheaters

CL5t89mUsAEfuti.jpg:large

FACK YOU! THE FACKIN SHIELD UNDAHMINES US SO WE CAN'T PROVE THAT THE YANKEES FACKIN SUCK!

Carlton in Norwell cracks me up.

Oh those are great. The one minute timer, "check the fumble stats!!" (Which he always got wrong anyway), and 9-7 prediction that he doubled down on halfway through the year when the Pats were 7-0 and 8-0, etc. is just great

Back