• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official OGBoards Golf Thread

Speaking of new clubs.....

If I've got a 11 year old set of Hogan Apex blades and I'm an 8-9..... Am I gonna be on tour with a new set?

Or should I stay in mediocrity and be 1000 bucks richer?

Heading down to the Carolinas for a golf trip at the end of May. Any tips on how to beat up on Ramrod?

Speaking of new clubs.....

If I've got a 11 year old set of Hogan Apex blades and I'm an 8-9..... Am I gonna be on tour with a new set?

Or should I stay in mediocrity and be 1000 bucks richer?

I want to have sex with the Nikes I bought last season. So much love

Kevin Harvick's house in Oak Ridge, NC.

Also we need two more to join in with a group of 14 to make 16 so we can do real Ryder cup shit. We are cool, who wants to play?

I might be able to do it. PM plz.

Where are you guys playing?

Can't join but just curious.

Dates and courses?

db6afccac70dc671b5ecf06b36b5d3f3-jpg.760020

Sorry...it's over Memorial Day Weekend (Sat-Monday) at Santee and Lake Merion National.

We play 5 rounds, and room/golf total is $260-$271 total.

Pretty damn good deal.

Picked up my new Ping irons yesterday. Look out Carolinas Golf Association !

Alright...due to somebody dropping out we actually have 3 spots left for our Memorial Day Ryder Cup Event.

We need to get to 16 by Friday and have 13 now.

2 days at Lake Santee, 1 day at Lake Merion.

$260-$275 for room and golf. Hard to beat deal and should be a great weekend.

PM or post with questions. I know LK and Deac6 have shown interest.

Alright...due to somebody dropping out we actually have 3 spots left for our Memorial Day Ryder Cup Event.

We need to get to 16 by Friday and have 13 now.

2 days at Lake Santee, 1 day at Lake Merion.

$260-$275 for room and golf. Hard to beat deal and should be a great weekend.

PM or post with questions. I know LK and Deac6 have shown interest.

5 rounds of a Ryder Cup format.

2x Saturday, 2x Sunday, 1x Monday.

#Free#s

Playing a local, public scramble this weekend. Handicaps are 2, 4, 4, and 9, with the 2 and a 4 both being girls. What are everyone's predictions for final score (par 72) and place?

Playing a local, public scramble this weekend. Handicaps are 2, 4, 4, and 9, with the 2 and a 4 both being girls. What are everyone's predictions for final score (par 72) and place?

If the female golfers are playing from the "red" tees then it could be better than a 52. I would assume they will be close to the green on almost all par 4s. That will be a lot of birdies and eagles.

I'm guessing 45 or something dumb like that will win.

You interested in the golf trip man?

If the female golfers are playing from the "red" tees then it could be better than a 52. I would assume they will be close to the green on almost all par 4s. That will be a lot of birdies and eagles.

I'm guessing 45 or something dumb like that will win.

You interested in the golf trip man?
I think your and Ramrod's numbers are silly low. 52 would be 20 under...that's a birdie on every hole and two eagles.

And that honestly does sound like a blast. I just texted Barrpet to see if he'd be interested/available.

What's the range of handicaps?

I think your and Ramrod's numbers are silly low. 52 would be 20 under...that's a birdie on every hole and two eagles.

And that honestly does sound like a blast. I just texted Barrpet to see if he'd be interested/available.

What's the range of handicaps?

3-24 right now.

3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 18, 19, 21, 24

Have all of the golfers playing with the golfers around their skill level for the 4-balls.

Switching things up a little for the alternate shot

Back