• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Pit Home Improvement/DIY thread

Survived a trip to northern tool buying very little outside of what I went there for. So that’s probably a good thing but then also where’s the fun in that

Thinking about shortening our back deck, and making it on the back corner of the house. Due to the slope of the terrain, rain runoff is collecting under the deck and leaking into the basement.
There are a number of products that create dry space under a deck and direct the water to the far end of the deck away from the house. Might look at those.

There are a number of products that create dry space under a deck and direct the water to the far end of the deck away from the house. Might look at those.
We had those, but unfortunately our issue is with the grading done by my father when we build the house. Lesson learned, hire a professional for certain things.

Interested to see how this turns out. We are looking to do the same sometime this summer.

Here is the start;
15171ba2cc09549a34b66298d8d666db.jpg

That looks amazing. I'd love to have an outdoor kitchen someday.

Question for you: Why two eggs? Small one cooks for just the family, big one cooks for a party?

So, I have an XL and a Mini-Max. And the XL just takes too long to get going if it’s just my wife and I during the week.

It would appear that my teenager Birdmanned our microwave last night. :confused:

Back